Jerichow-Christian Petzold-2009.HDTV.H264.1080pish.HardSubsFR.Multisubs(CZ,ENG,POR,RUM,RUS,SER,SPA)

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on April 15, 2011 by Eluentin Movies
Torrent verified.

Jerichow-Christian Petzold-2009.HDTV.H264.1080pish.HardSubsFR.Multisubs(CZ,ENG,POR,RUM,RUS,SER,SPA) (Size: 4.21 GB)
 Jerichow-Christian...4.21 GB
 Jerichow.nfo8.15 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

Chrisitian Petzold, one of the most interesting german director of his generation, delivers another tighly constructed movie.
From rottentomatoes : 88%
Genre: Art House & International, Drama
Synopsis: Off the beaten track, three people stumble into a fateful encounter. Thomas, young and fit, has been dishonorably discharged from the army. Ali, an affable Turkish businessman, has experienced some hard times but now his primary concern is making...
Running Time: 1 hr. 29 min.
"There is nonetheless something haunting about this film, a sense of desperation and defeat that seems less like a generic convention than like a genuine insight."
A.O. Scott
New York Times
Technology :
This is HD DVB-T, and the broadcaster (arte) harcoded the french subtitles on the video. Nothing I can do about that. Mpc-hc displayed other subtitles at the same height over these, which you may like or not (you should have the option to move them as you see fit, if you don't).
Very few and short imperfections because of the reception (which was very good), they should not be a concern.
This is, as always with current french HD DVB-T, pseudo 1080p. It's interlaced in 25fps, and it actually is 1440x1080 to be displayed in 16:9 (which gets you to 1920x1080, aka 1080p).
The quality of the encode is great tough, and since The Blu-Ray is out of stock, I guess that's technically the best version you'll find for now.
Some snapshots: (they actually are only 1680p wide)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.21 GB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Jerichow-Christian Petzold-2009.HDTV.H264.1080pish.HardSubsFR.Multisubs(CZ,ENG,POR,RUM,RUS,SER,SPA)