Jeremy Camp - Passion Of The Christ - Music Video - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mkv

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on April 18, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Jeremy Camp - Passion Of The Christ - Music Video - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mkv (Size: 87.22 MB)
 Jeremy Camp - Passion Of The Christ - Music Video - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mkv87.22 MB

Description

imageimageimage
[size=200]"The Passion of the Christ" HD Music Video

Music Video by Jeremy Camp

This is my All Time Favorite Movie, I can NOT watch this movie through at any viewing without literally bawling my eyes out and straining to watch what The Lord Jesus went through whilst Forgiving the very ones that were doing these most horrific acts upon his Earthly Body. Never ever will download this movie as I have too much Respect to do that, but here is a Music Video that depicts various scenes from the movie with a great musical backing. You can say what you will about Mel Gibson, but he got this one correct, if he offended anyone, then so it was written and so he directed it. Perfectly! No matter what your personal beliefs are, this Man suffered horribly and did nothing except give Peace, Love and Forgiveness! That is to be admired by everyone no matter their beliefs or non beliefs. Could YOU Forgive your worst enemy whilst they were spitting on you as they are killing you? That is the Ultimate Belief in Peace and Goodwill to men.

[color=purple]"The Passion of the Christ"
(sometimes referred to as The Passion[3]) is a 2004 American drama film directed by Mel Gibson and starring Jim Caviezel as Jesus Christ. It depicts the Passion of Jesus largely according to the New Testament Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. It also draws on pious accounts such as the Friday of Sorrows along with other devotional writings, such as those attributed to Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich. The film covers primarily the final 12 hours of Jesus' life, beginning with the Agony in the Garden of Gethsemani, the insomnia and grievance of the Virgin Mary, but ending with a brief depiction of his resurrection. Flashbacks of Jesus as a child and as a young man with Mary his mother, giving the Sermon on the Mount, teaching the Twelve Apostles, and at the Last Supper are some of the images depicted. The dialogue is entirely in reconstructed Aramaic and Latin with vernacular subtitles.

Jeremy Thomas Camp born January 12 1978 in Lafayette, Indiana is an American Christian songwriter.Jeremy Camps parents Tom and Terry Owen Camp is pastor at the Harvest Church in his hometown. After graduating from the High School of Lafayette Camp went to Southern California to a Bible school. There, his musical talent was discovered and he began to praise work to conduct at his college.To the film " Narnia "he steered the 2005 song Open Up Your Eyes at. In early 2006, he published his first Unplugged CD containing songs from the last album. His music is based on Creed , Matchbox Twenty and Dave Matthews with very personal lyrics. Other well-known songs by Jeremy Camp are Take You Back and This Man.

Video: HD
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Data Rate: ?2000kbps
Total Bitrate: ?20000kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
87.22 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2
Jeremy Camp - Passion Of The Christ - Music Video - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mkv

All Comments

Great!!