Jeff Gunzel - Legend of the Gate Keeper [Books 1 ~ 4 epub & mobi]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 17, 2013 by zaftrain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Jeff Gunzel - Legend of the Gate Keeper [Books 1 ~ 4 epub & mobi] (Size: 3.78 MB)
 Siege of Night - Jeff Gunzel.mobi555.33 KB
 Siege of Night - Jeff Gunzel.epub224.99 KB
 Cover.jpg181.99 KB
 metadata.opf4.39 KB
 Lost Empire - Jeff Gunzel.mobi521.63 KB
 Lost Empire - Jeff Gunzel.epub233.25 KB
 Cover.jpg151.28 KB
 metadata.opf5.21 KB
 Reborn - Jeff Gunzel.mobi450.66 KB
 Reborn - Jeff Gunzel.epub216.1 KB
 Cover.jpg117.02 KB
 metadata.opf4.97 KB
 Land of Shadows - Jeff Gunzel.mobi663.79 KB
 Land of Shadows - Jeff Gunzel.epub312.52 KB
 Cover.jpg219.25 KB
 metadata.opf4.87 KB

Description

1 - Land of Shadows

"In a land teeming with corruption and immorality, where values are lost and your only hope for survival means ignoring your conscience and becoming as brutal as the rest, the innocent and the softhearted always end up last.

Eric Aethello thought he had his life figured out. The son of a blacksmith, he was born in the town of Bryer and spent all his life there, being trained to follow the footsteps of his father. One day his whole life is thrown into chaos when flying creatures attack his town. He’s uprooted from his familiar surroundings and forced to embark on a journey for answers after finding out his whole life has been a series of lies. Accompanied by the only true friend he has and by a beautiful girl with a mysterious, complicated past who saves his life, Eric heads to the kingdom of Taron, where he will start the journey that leads him to the fulfillment his destiny.

A wonderful, intricately woven tale of heroes and villains, Land of Shadows is the first book in the Legend of the Gate Keeper Series, which follows a band of mismatched companions in a fantastical quest through long-forgotten lands."

2 - Siege of Night

“I swear...when your heads hang from the walls of Taron, they will stay there for as long as I am queen! When the birds pluck out your eyes, they will remain for all to see! When the flesh rots from your skulls and falls to the ground; when skulls yellowed by age are all that is left for the world to lay eyes upon...they will remain!

Her voice returned once again to a dangerous whisper. I promise you both...your memories will live on...forever.”

3 - Lost Empire

“Show yourself, or I shall remove your hood after I’ve removed your head,” he hissed toward the black cloaked figure standing before him. With its dark hood hanging low and hands locked together between loosely hanging sleeves, its shoulders began to shake with low, rumbling laughter. Jagged lighting forked across the sky as the rain intensified. Large drops of water sizzled against Eric’s sword as he held it out wide, waiting for his answer. Eric’s threat had been no threat at all, and he didn’t plan to wait much longer.

“Who am I?” came a shrill hiss that didn’t match its low booming laugh at all. “Why, don’t you recognize me? After all, our hearts beat as one...Eric Aethello.”

“I will not ask you again,” Eric growled, pointing his sword toward the dark specter. Flames pulsed angrily across his blade. Raindrops sizzled into nothing before ever touching the flame as Spark pleaded, begged, to be fed.

“Oh, but I’ve already answered you...Gate Keeper. Is that not what they call you? Is that not the lie you’ve been told by so many?” Eric slowly lowered his sword, keeping his eyes glued to this specter. “Do you still not know who I am? Then perhaps your eyes will see the truth where ears have failed to hear it.”

4 - Reborn

"Eric pulled a dagger from inside his shirt and sat down on the platform with his feet hanging off the edge. Holding the point to his neck, he said, “Since you seem to be so sure I’m the cause of all your pain, I will give you one chance to seek the revenge you lust for.” He smiled at the man. “I give you my word, I will not move. Come now, do your people a service and obtain the blood you seek.” The man just lowered his head, unable to say a word through his trembling lips.
Eric looked to the old woman holding the baby. He raised his head, still holding the dagger point to his throat, then pushed it in deeper as a trickle of blood ran from the small cut. “You say you lost your family, that your grandchild will never be able lead a normal life. I’m truly sorry for your loss, and I humbly offer my life in return. Someday you will be able to tell him you singlehandedly smote the evil that took his parents from this world.” Eric made a clicking noise with his tongue. “Come now, I promise you it will be easy. All you have to do is push, and justice will be done.” He jiggled the handle a couple of times, making the line of blood flow a bit faster. The old woman began to sob, nuzzling her cheek against the infant’s stomach."

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.78 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Jeff Gunzel - Legend of the Gate Keeper [Books 1 ~ 4 epub & mobi]