Jeff Brown - Soulshaping: A Journey of Self-Creation (Unabridged) (.M4B)

seeders: 4
leechers: 3
Added on June 22, 2016 by RO87in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Jeff Brown - Soulshaping: A Journey of Self-Creation (Unabridged) (.M4B) (Size: 216.97 MB)
 Soulshaping A Journey of Self-Creation (Unabridged).mp3216.97 MB

Description

General Information=================== Title: Soulshaping: A Journey of Self-Creation (Unabridged) Author: Jeff Brown Read By: Jeff Machado Copyright: 2016 Audiobook Copyright: 2016 Publisher: North Atlantic Books Duration: 7 hours, 57 minutes, 52 seconds Chapters: 13Media Information================= Source Format: Audible AAX Source Sample Rate: 22050 Hz Source Channels: 2 Source Bitrate: 63 kbits Lossless Encode: Yes Encoded Codec: AAC / M4B Encoded Sample Rate: 22050 Hz Encoded Channels: 2 Encoded Bitrate: 63 kbits Ripper: inAudible 1.75Book Description================Soulshaping is the inspiring memoir of an archetypal 'male warrior' - a trial lawyer - who struggled to find his heart and a more authentic, soulful path. Rivetingly personal and profoundly universal, this book is for anyone who has heard a whisper of something truer calling out to them amid the distractions of modern life. Jeff Brown's dramatic and often funny story takes listeners through remarkably human experiences - emotional, physical, and economic - as he vividly recounts his troubled childhood, his success in apprenticing with Canada's top criminal lawyer, and his ultimate decision to leave the law and begin an inner journey to discover his soul's purpose. A work of courageous self-creation, Soulshaping reminds us that we are all truly connected, that our seemingly isolated struggles are actually part of the shared human challenge to live a life that is heart-centered and soul-driven. Both down-to-earth and magically mystical, Soulshaping will meet you where you live - and where you long to live. 

Rename file extension from .mp3 to .m4b once it is completely downloaded.

Please seed as long as you can.

Support me by liking this torrent.

Request your audiobooks here: https://kat.cr/user/RO87/requests/

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
216.97 MB
seeders:4
leechers:3
Jeff Brown - Soulshaping: A Journey of Self-Creation (Unabridged) (.M4B)

All Comments

Thank you very much for all your uploads. I do have a question though. The download finished, the file seems to be working fine on music player on the computer, but for whatever reason I cannot upload it to ITunes. I tried changing it to .m4b from the file properties but couldn't do it. This is the case for all audiobooks I downloaded from you. Can you kindly help me with renaming this from .mp3 to .m4b as you say? Thank you again.