Jean Yates - Practice Makes Perfect: Spanish Conversation [Delshady Digital] [EPUB]

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on July 16, 2016 by TheDelsin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Jean Yates - Practice Makes Perfect: Spanish Conversation [Delshady Digital] [EPUB] (Size: 11.1 MB)
 Jean Yates - Practice Makes Perfect; Spanish Conversation [Delshady Digital].epub11.1 MB

Description

PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!!
ANY RATING WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

If you want more books from me, you can click this link to see my library.
You can also find a way to download my DMCA'ed books through there.
If this eBook by any chance is broken or missing some parts.
Please click this link to
send me a massage.

Nervous that you’re not ready to strike up a conversation with a native Spanish speaker? This book helps you overcome that obstacle and before you know it, you’ll be speaking comfortably in your new native language.

Practice Makes Perfect: Spanish Conversation is organized around twelve units that present realistic conversational situations, from making introductions to giving opinions and from making a date to telling a story. Using these engaging dialogues as a starting point, each unit is packed with helpful instruction on correct pronunciation, syntax, and word usage--in addition to lots of conversation-ready phrases that you will find indispensable as your fluency increases.

Before you know it, you’ll find yourself confidently speaking Spanish with your Spanish-speaking friends--or ready to make new ones!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.1 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Jean Yates - Practice Makes Perfect: Spanish Conversation [Delshady Digital] [EPUB]