[JAST USA] My Girlfriend is the President Fandisc [English, Uncensored]

seeders: 1
leechers: 11
Added on April 27, 2015 by superelmoin XXX
Torrent verified.

[JAST USA] My Girlfriend is the President Fandisc [English, Uncensored] (Size: 979.79 MB)
 DATA.bin968.36 MB
 setup.exe11.42 MB

Description

Title: Osananajimi wa Daitouryou ~My girlfriend is the President.~ Fandisc
Original title: 幼なじみは大統領 My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT. ファンディスク
Year: Japan 2010-08-13, English Version 2014-07-04
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Developer: Alcot
Publishers: JAST USA
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Info: VNDB

Description:
Welcome back to the White House! All your favorite characters are waiting, like President Ohama, Irina Putina, and the adorable spaceship girl Ell!

This is the official "fan disc" (short sequel) to My Girlfriend is the President, which is approximately half the size of the original game, with two complete routes and many sex scenes to explore.

image image

Important:
!Some of the screenshots are from the Japanese version. This version is in English.

1. Run setup.exe and install.

System Requirements:
Requirements: 1 GB hard drive, 128 MB Memory, Pentium 4 or higher processor recommended, DirectX compatible graphics and sound card.

+18 Screenshots:
Screenshot

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
979.79 MB
seeders:1
leechers:11
[JAST USA] My Girlfriend is the President Fandisc [English, Uncensored]

Screenshots

[JAST USA] My Girlfriend is the President Fandisc [English, Uncensored] screenshot
[JAST USA] My Girlfriend is the President Fandisc [English, Uncensored] screenshot