Japanese in Mangaland - Learn Japanese (Katakana/Hirigana 1, 2, 3 & Workbook 1, Kanji in Mangaland 1)

seeders: 11
leechers: 3
Added on October 6, 2010 by hoget10in Books
Torrent verified.

Japanese in Mangaland - Learn Japanese (Katakana/Hirigana 1, 2, 3 & Workbook 1, Kanji in Mangaland 1) (Size: 477.65 MB)
 Kanji in Mangaland 1.pdf252.22 MB
 Japanese_in_Mangaland_1.pdf74.14 MB
 Japanese_in_Mangaland_3.pdf61.87 MB
 Japanese in Mangaland - Workbook 1.pdf47.45 MB
 Japanese_in_Mangaland_2.pdf41.96 MB

Description

Want to learn Japanese, but want to do it in a visually attractive and easy-to-learn way?

Then Japanese in Mangaland is for you!

Japanese in MangaLand has become a reference for Japanese language students all over the Western world since it was first conceived in 2001. The method has already been published in seven languages and it has been very successful wherever there is interest in Japanese and in manga. This is a self-study Japanese course which main particularity lies on the fact that it uses manga panels as examples of previously learnt grammar patterns and, of course, to make enjoyable the daunting task of learning Japanese.

Official Website

Images

This torrent contains:

The first three books

The first workbook

The first Kanji book

I do not take any credit from this torrent, found it here and thought I would share it with you awesome folks at KAT.

Seed lots, and have fun learning!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
477.65 MB
seeders:11
leechers:3
Japanese in Mangaland - Learn Japanese (Katakana/Hirigana 1, 2, 3 & Workbook 1, Kanji in Mangaland 1)

All Comments

Thanks! keep up the good work.
Hy,
2013-07-04 12:19
thank you very much xd
Great Collection - Fast download
2012-08-23 14:32
fast download
2011-12-27 00:52
Excellent :)
nice!!! thx
Excellent - exactly what I was hoping it would be like, thank you :D
Absolument excellent pour apprendre beaucoup des trois syllabaires qui composent le japonais. Les PDF sont en anglais alors pour les français c'est bien... ça fait pratiquer deux langue en même temps:)
Absolutly excellent to learn a lot of the three syllabary who composed the nippon language. The PDF (four) is in english, so it's perfect for the frenchmen, we can pratice both langage.