JANIS JOPLIN-MAYBE-Hd LIVE - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on August 1, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

JANIS JOPLIN-MAYBE-Hd LIVE - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 64.96 MB)
 JANIS JOPLIN-MAYBE-Hd LIVE - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp464.96 MB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

"MAYBE" HD

JANIS JOPLIN Live
The finished Audio lists at 463kbs.

"Maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe dear
I guess I might have done something wrong,
Honey I'd be glad to admit it.
Oh, come on home to me!
Honey maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe yeah.

Well I know that it just doesn't ever seem to matter, baby,
Oh honey, when I go out or what I'm trying to do,
Can't you see I'm still left here
And I'm holding on in needing you"

Janis Joplin Official Site:
http://www.janisjoplin.com/

Last Interview with Janis before her death - link:
http://blankonblank.org/interviews/janis-joplin-on-rejection/?gclid=CK2ZpuGN8r8CFYZzMgodUm0A9Q

Awsome site on Janis biography: - Everything you want to know with a Video Bio as well::
http://www.biography.com/people/janis-joplin-9357941

"MAYBE" appeared first on "I Got Dem Ol' Kozmic Blues Again Mama!" in the 1969 studio album by Janis Joplin. It was the first solo studio album Joplin recorded after leaving Big Brother and the Holding Company. The LP was released on September 11, 1969 and reached gold record status within two months of its release.
Janis Joplin struggled with her decision to leave Big Brother, as her bandmates had been like a family to her, but she eventually decided to part ways with the group. She played with Big Brother for the last time in December 1968. Following a historic performance at Woodstock (August 1969), Joplin released her first solo effort, I Got Dem Ol' Kozmic Blues Again Mama!, in September 1969, with Kozmic Blues Band. Some of the project's most memorable songs were "Try (Just a Little Bit Harder)" and "To Love Somebody," a cover of a Bee Gees tune. But Kozmic Blues received mixed reviews, with some media outlets criticizing Joplin personally. Feeling uniquely pressured to prove herself as a female solo artist in a male-dominated industry, the criticism caused distress for Joplin. "That was a pretty heavy time for me," she later said in an interview with Howard Smith of The Village Voice. (link above) "It was really important, you know, whether people were going to accept me or not." (Joplin's interview with Smith was her last; it took place on September 30, 1970, just four days before her death.) Outside of music, Joplin appeared to be struggling with alcohol and drugs, including an addiction to heroin. Joplin's next album would be her most successful, but, tragically, also her last. She recorded Pearl with the Full Tilt Boogie Band and wrote two of its songs, the powerful, rocking "Move Over" and "Mercedes Benz," a gospel-styled send-up of consumerism.
I believe in this video and a couple others you can see Janis struggling - trying to overcome her addictions and also knowing she is under the spotlight as far as her OnStage Status as a Star. She performs awsome but you can tell she is nervous - which she wasn't while with Big Brother.
On October 4, 1970, producer Paul A. Rothchild became concerned when Joplin failed to show up at Sunset Sound Recorders for a recording session. Full Tilt Boogie's road manager, John Cooke, drove to the Landmark Motor Hotel in Hollywood where Joplin was staying. He saw Joplin's psychedelically painted Porsche 356C Cabriolet (see pic) in the parking lot. Upon entering Joplin's room (#105), he found her dead on the floor beside her bed. The official cause of death was an overdose of heroin, possibly compounded by alcohol. Cooke believes that Joplin had accidentally been given heroin that was much more potent than normal, as several of her dealer's other customers also overdosed that week. Peggy Caserta and Seth Morgan had both failed to meet Joplin the Friday immediately prior to her death, October 2, and according to the book Going Down With Janis, Joplin was saddened that neither of her friends visited her at the Landmark Motor Hotel as they had promised.
Joplin's will funded $2,500 to throw a wake party in the event of her demise. The party, which took place October 26, 1970, at the Lion's Share in San Anselmo, California, was attended by Joplin's sister Laura, fiancé Seth Morgan, and close friends, including tattoo artist Lyle Tuttle, Bob Gordon, Jack Penty, and road manager Cooke.

Lyrics

"Maybe"

Maybe
Oh if I could pray and I try, dear,
You might come back home, home to me.

Maybe
Whoa, if I could ever hold your little hand
Oh you might understand.
Maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe, yeah.

Maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe dear
I guess I might have done something wrong,
Honey I'd be glad to admit it.