Janis Joplin - Get It While You Can - LIVE - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on April 21, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Janis Joplin - Get It While You Can - LIVE - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 67.86 MB)
 Janis Joplin - Get It While You Can - LIVE - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp467.86 MB

Description

imageimageimage

"Get It While You Can"
Janis Joplin Live

The finished Audio lists at 611kbs.
My Main Woman! I believe she is crying at the end of this song. Girl REALLY meant what she was singing. I Love Janis, always have always will.
Please Set your Video setting to 16:9 for this video. Remember this is pre-1970 TV
LIVE.

"Don't you turn your back on love, no, no!
Don't you know when you're loving anybody, baby,
You're taking a gamble on a little sorrow,
But then who cares, baby,
'Cause we may not be here tomorrow, no."

"Get It While You Can" was written by the songwriting team of Jerry Ragovoy and Mort Shuman, and recorded by Janis Joplin and the Full Tilt Boogie Band. It is included as the last track on her famous posthumous album Pearl. So if you listen to her primary studio albums in order of release, this is literally the last note you hear from her. Heroin claims another star.This song is about not passing up the opportunity for love and comfort, because life's too mean and short. Isn't that just about the cornerstone of Joplin's philosophy? In the book Love, Janis by Janis' sister Laura Joplin, Full Tilt Boogie Band guitarist John Till shares this moment of Janis' free-wheeling spirit: "She'd come boogeying up to me and our faces would come right together like that, and then she'd give me a great big kiss. And I wouldn't remember nothing except big asterisks and f***ing exclamation points over my head... It was an experience, taking a guitar solo in front of forty thousand people and getting this kiss from Janis." Also from Love, Janis, a glimpse into her application of the counter-culture philosophy right towards her last year: "...in private, she was changing in small but important ways. When someone who latched onto her group was grumbling angrily about the 'pigs' abusing their power, Janis cut him short. 'They're cops, just people doing their job, honey. Don't call them pigs, it just makes it worse.' When she first started touring with Big Brother, if a waitress was rude to them because of their attire and style, they often left without tipping. On the Full Tilt tour, a rude waitress might be left a $100 bill, as a way to change her attitude about hippies." Pearl is the second solo studio album by Janis Joplin, released posthumously on Columbia Records, catalogue KC 30322, in January 1971. It was also released simultaneously in a 4 channel Quadraphonic format in the U.S., catalogue number CQ 30322, and in Japan as SOPN 90 and a foil type cover with OBI as SOPN 44005. It was the final album with her direct participation, and the only Joplin album recorded with the Full Tilt Boogie Band, her final touring unit. It peaked at #1 on the Billboard 200, holding that spot for nine weeks. It has been certified quadruple platinum by the RIAA.

Lyrics

"Get It While You Can"

In this world, if you read the papers, Lord,
You know everybody's fighting on with each other.
You got no one you can count on, baby,
Not even your own brother.
So if someone comes along,
He's gonna give you some love and affection
I'd say get it while you can, yeah!
Honey, get it while you can,
Hey, hey, get it while you can,
Don't you turn your back on love, no, no!

Don't you know when you're loving anybody, baby,
You're taking a gamble on a little sorrow,
But then who cares, baby,
'Cause we may not be here tomorrow, no.
And if anybody should come along,
He gonna give you any love and affection,
I'd say get it while you can, yeah!
Hey, hey, get it while you can,
Hey, hey, get it while you can.
Don't you turn your back on love,
No no no, no no no no no.

Oh, get it while you can,
Honey get it when you're gonna wanna need it dear, yeah yeah,
Hey hey, get it while you can,
Don't you turn your back on love,
No no no, no no no no, get it while you can,
I said hold on to somebody when you get a little lonely, dear,
Hey hey, hold on to that man's heart,
Yeah, get it, want it, hold it, need it,
Get it, want it, need it, hold it,
Get it while you can, yeah,
Honey get it while you can, baby, yeah,
Hey hey, get it while you can!

Video:
Frame Width: 450
Frame Height: 368
Data Rate: 2005kbps
Total Bitrate: 2616kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS
This video is best set at fullscreen and 16:10 Video Ratio.

Audio:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
7.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
67.86 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Janis Joplin - Get It While You Can - LIVE - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4

Screenshots

Janis Joplin - Get It While You Can - LIVE - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4 screenshot
Janis Joplin - Get It While You Can - LIVE - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4 screenshot