Jamie Smart - Secrets of Hypnosis 4 DVDs

seeders: 14
leechers: 0
Added on October 17, 2013 by Acer47xin Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Jamie Smart - Secrets of Hypnosis 4 DVDs (Size: 4.17 GB)
 The Secrets of Hypnosis Disk 1.avi1.05 GB
 The Secrets of Hypnosis Disk 2.avi891.48 MB
 The Secrets of Hypnosis Disk 3.avi1.18 GB
 The Secrets of Hypnosis Disk 4.avi1.07 GB
 The Secrets Of Hypnosis.txt9.76 KB
 Track Listing.txt2.71 KB

Description

Product Description
You may already be aware of just how powerful hypnosis is for helping you get the results you want in every area of your life. In fact, one of the things you're going to love about these recordings is just how practical & easy it is for you to learn to hypnosis & hypnotic communication skills in everyday contexts, youre going to discover: How hypnosis works, Ten rapid inductions, The three barriers, The language of trance, Nested loops and stacking realities, Embedded commands, Your most powerful hypnosis tool, Utilisation, Conversational Techniques, Conscious / unconscious dissociation, Self hypnosis, Ericksonian Techniques, Pattern interrupts and tons of live demos!

Synopsis
You may already be aware of just how powerful hypnosis is for helping you get the results you want in every area of your life. In fact, one of the things you're going to love about these recordings is just how practical and easy it is for you to learn to hypnosis and hypnotic communication skills in everyday contexts, you're going to discover: how hypnosis works, ten rapid inductions, the three barriers, the language of trance, nested loops and stacking realities, embedded commands, your most powerful hypnosis tool, utilisation, conversational techniques, conscious / unconscious dissociation, self hypnosis, ericksonian techniques, pattern interrupts and tons of live demos!

DVDRip
Format: AVI
Video codec: DivX
Audio Codec: MP3
Video: divx4 720x576 1190kbps 25fps
Audio: mp3 128kbps 2ch 48kHz 16bit

The Secrets of Hypnosis - DVD 1

1 Welcome & setup
(Once you've watched the entire programme once, start watching them again from the beginning. You'll be amazed as you see & hear loads of things that were invisible the first time through, as I use hypnosis covertly to set up the entire training during the first hour).

2 Familiarity
(The 'hidden handbrake' that prevents people from getting what they want. Learn how to use it to your advantage).

3 Maps & models
(You'll discover evidence that proves you're capable of far more than you think you are. Watch what I'm doing with my hands to find out how I'm communicating covertly with people's unconscious minds).

4 Courage into confidence
(A simple & straightforward approach you can use to build ENORMOUS levels of personal confidence).

5 The world of things & experience
(This is one of the key insights that has NLP Practitioners & Master Practitioners telling me "I've been studying this stuff for years, & the penny has finally dropped." THIS IS HUGE).

6 Rapport & scepticism
(Watch what happens as I covertly use multi-embedded metaphor to disarm an audience-member's scepticism covertly while telling 'seemingly irrelevant' stories. You get to watch what I'm responding to on a 'shot within shot'!)

7 Going quiet inside
(The key to opening up your sensory acuity so you can track people's patterns even more powerfully & easily).

8 Kinds of confidence
(Did you know there are two kinds of confidence? Most people are only aware of one of these, but the other one is even more powerful, & you can get access to it!)

9 The thinker & the prover
(The structure of human beliefs in a nutshell).

10 Demonstration - Confidence
(You'll see everything I'm responding to on-screen: eye movements, posture shifts, breathing changes, everything. This is key to doing powerful work).

11 Demonstration - Unconscious competence
(Unconscious competence is one of the keys to mastery of these skills. Watch & listen as I use questioning & re-framing to set a direction for achieving it even more quickly & easily)

12 Fundamentals
(The fundamentals of NLP, plus a powerful technique for turbo-charging the rate you get into rapport with clients, & the effectiveness of your change-work. You won't find this technique on anyone else's DVDs).

13 Demo - Belief change with affirmations
(A live demo at the front of the room. This is the first time this quick yet powerful belief change technique has been shown on DVD).

14 Demo - More belief change
(And this is the second time!)

15 Demo - That's right
(Do you believe that it's possible to get someone into a trance using only two words? You will once you've watched this, & you'll be able to do it too!)

16 The presuppositions of NLP
(The principles that underpin NLP & this model of hypnosis

17 The focus creation cycle
(The key to understanding & activating the neurology behind "The Laws of Attraction" in your life. This model cannot be seen on anyone else's videos)

18 Demo - Reframing
(Reframing in hypnosis is a key skill - see it in action!)

The Secrets of Hypnosis - DVD 2

1 Hypnotic language
(The subject I'm most well known for. You can watch all my "non-verbal" communications as I demonstrate hypnotic language in action).

2 Ericksonian hypnosis cards
(Here's how the game is played…)

3 Voice control
(Your voice is one of your most powerful tools - you'll learn how to start mastering it even more powerfully).

4 The hypnotic presuppositions of NLP
(Finally, you'll understand how the presuppositions of NLP work, & how they relate to hypnosis).

5 Demo - Embedded commands
(More embedded commands than a Tony Robbins sales pitch!)

6 Demo - Pacing & leading
(A demonstration of a key skill you can use in every single communication scenario).

7 Demo - More pacing & leading
(And again, but adding layers of complexity & power).

8 Demo - Matching breathing rate
(Watch how someone responds as I covertly match their breathing rate in the audience).

9 Demo - Yes set, transitions etc
(The keys to doing hypnosis smoothly & elegantly - as with all these demos, you can see all the non-verbal cues I'm responding to.)

10 Feedback & another demo
(Everyone is different, & learning takes place quickly when you pay attention to multiple examples - you'll be amazed at how quickly you can develop your skills.)

11 Review of first day
(A brief review to reinforce all you've learned).

The Secrets of Hypnosis - DVD 3

1 General backtrack
(Watch & listen as I use this "review" as an opportunity to open up new learnings).

2 Metaphors, the TOTE & rapport
(Metaphors are one of the most powerful hypnotic "techniques" there are. While this entire workshop is like a metaphor-demonstration-masterclass, I actually explain them at this point).

3 Incorporation & utilisation
(What to do with a trance once they're in one!)

4 Age regression - unpacked
(You'll get an insight into how I used these metaphors to induce age regression & trance on the first day. Try to stay out of trance as I do it all over again!)

5 Muscle testing & affirmations
(This is the point at which one man's scepticism about hypnosis & NLP was dramatically turned on its head!)

6 Self-belief
(One of the keys to success in any endeavour - you'll take away insights & practical techniques to help you increase your self-belief dramatically).

7 Conscious / unconscious dissociation unpacked
(I use this simple "explanation" to create separate communication channels for communicating with the unconscious mind. You'll be able to as well).

8 Pacing & leading in business
(Learn how to transport these powerful skills into the corporate environment, or any other).

9 Demo - Verifiable vs non-verifiable
(Another powerful demonstration, with deep states of trance developing).

10 Demo - Induction - Re-accessing previous trance
(One of my favourite demonstrations of the whole DVD. You can watch this again & again to get powerful skills for using language to induce & accelerate deep trance states.

11 Demo - Induction - Naturally occurring trances
(Everyone can go into a trance, & this is one of the easiest ways to get them there).

12 Demo - Induction - Overlapping rep systems
(Another powerful induction that you can learn to do easily)

13 Demo - Induction - Non-verbal
(An awesome "non-verbal" induction. Bizarrely, people go into trance just watching it!)

14 Demo - Induction - Handshake interrupt
(The legendary handshake induction - this demo subject went into such a profoundly altered state that it took him ages to resurface).

15 Eliminating hesitation
(Hesitation is one of the 3 barriers to mastery. You'll discover how you can eliminate it & really accelerate your progress).

The Secrets of Hypnosis - DVD 4

1 The three barriers to mastery
(As I mentioned, the first barrier is hesitation, but as you eliminate hesitation & take action, you will be amazed at the results you get. You'll also learn what the other two barriers are so you can overcome them).

2 Demo - Induction - Leverage
(You'll actually see people's jaws drop (really!) as they watch this amazing arm levitation induction. You can watch it again & again to hear how I use language to create a powerful trance).

3 Demo - Induction - Overload
(It's not just the person at the front of the room who get's their conscious mind overloaded into a trance - try to stay out of trance while you watch so you can see & hear what I'm doing!)

4 Demo - Induction - Personal power
(One of the participants felt left out because I hadn't done a formal trance induction on her, so I used my own "personal power" to blast her into a trance).

5 Stacking realities
(I actually stack realities throughout the training, but here I demonstrate it as a specific trance induction technique).

6 Language patterns
(All my favourite hypnotic language patterns, & how you can use them).

7 Tips for rapid changework
(The keys for stacking the deck in your favour & making changes quickly - these aren't available on anyone else's programme).

8 Utilising trance states
(What to do once you've got them in a trance!)

9 Metaphors
(More metaphors!)

10 Story exercise one
(The first of three powerful storytelling exercises fo increasing your metaphorical hypnosis skills)

11 Story exercise two
(And the second…)

12 Story exercise three
(And the third…)

13 Demo - Acceptance & change
(I help a man become more resourceful in his relationship to members of his family, with skills you can easily use for yourself and others).

14 Self-hypnosis
(One of the most powerful tools there is for developing your own trance skills, & helping with every aspect of your life).

15 Review & integration trance
(A powerful "closed-eye process" for integrating the learnings of this entire programme).

16 Future pacing
(This ensures that the learnings you get will show up at the times & places you want & need them in your life).

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.17 GB
seeders:14
leechers:0
Jamie Smart - Secrets of Hypnosis 4 DVDs