Jamie's 15 Minute Meals Delicious, Nutritious,Super Fast Food -Mantesh.pdf

seeders: 9
leechers: 2
Added on March 29, 2014 by Manteshin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Jamie's 15 Minute Meals Delicious, Nutritious,Super Fast Food -Mantesh.pdf (Size: 16.36 MB)
 Jamie's 15 Minute Meals Delicious, Nutritious,Super Fast Food -Mantesh.pdf16.36 MB

Description

Jamie's zeal and energy are contagious. I caught his show on one recent Saturday morning and was hooked. I set his show immediately to DVR every Saturday. I made his Steamed Moroccan mussels from that initial viewing, and they were great, my kind of meal. I then ordered this cookbook. If you are a Foodie and/or cook, then you will have almost all of the ingredients you need for this book. I am an avid cook, and I am one with way too many cookbooks and plenty of ingredients. This is my first cookbook by Jamie so I have no way to compare it to his others. I like that there are a lot of pics along with the recipes (although some of them I must say look sloppy and at first blush, unappealing); and I like the metric system used bc I use my digital scale all the time, especially with flour. I made the coconut buns, uses coconut milk and self-rising flour, that's it; but this time I had the book in hand along with the DVR. I halved the recipe as I do the first time I make something new. You put the 2 ingredients in the food processor, but it did not make a dough ball like Jamie showed he got. It was wet paste. I had to keep adding flour until it made a cohesive ball to turn out--then I proceeded as one does in making biscuits, cut the log and put them into cupcake holders. I had to note in my book to add more flour or less coconut milk, the measurements were off...and I weighed the flour as given. That being said, the buns were now to be steamed in a bamboo steamer, which I don't own. But I do have a new digital Pressure Cooker with a Steam function, so I used that instead; and they cooked through and looked exactly as his. They tasted ok, like a biscuit. Although Jamie DID mention to steam them 10 mins. on the show, the book does not say that--it just says steam them 'hard.' The cook time should be indicated in the book, too.

A good number of recipes have many long lists of ingredients as others have mentioned, which seems hard to understand when cooking on a 15-min. timeframe...so beginners beware. It may be offputting for that reason. But all recipes are not so involved. And each recipe page includes a 'set' of about three recipes to make in that 15 mins, not just one. I just take out from each recipe page the part I want, no law says you have to do it all at once bc that's how it's presented. (I am serving the coconut buns along with my own fish dinner recipe tonight, call me a rebel). That way you will get closer to a true 15 mins or less timeframe to have it ready for sure. I hope to try more recipes when time allows and return with updates if any. So I hope some of this information helps you out. (By the way, I use Jamie's Shepherd's Pie recipe found on Foodnetwork.com; it's a keeper, and I make it e

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.36 MB
seeders:9
leechers:2
Jamie's 15 Minute Meals Delicious, Nutritious,Super Fast Food -Mantesh.pdf

All Comments

Thanks
Thank You
re previous comment: withdraw great upload. Commented when download was on 99% - sadly a percentage point too early.
Good food, superb book, great upload. Thank you.