Jake Never Land Pirates Music Videos

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on November 17, 2011 by setotitanin TV
Torrent verified.

Jake Never Land Pirates Music Videos (Size: 1.23 GB)
 Never Land Pirate Band.iso1007.63 MB
 Never Land Pirate Band.avi254.95 MB
 READ.ME.txt1.47 KB

Description

NEVER LAND PIRATE BAND
Never Land Pirate Band - 02:40 MIN
Tick Tock Croc - 01:00 MIN
Captain Hook is a Cranky Crook - 01:00 MIN
Aw Coconuts - 01:00 MIN
Bucky's Shanty - 01:00 MIN
Cast Away Island - 01:00 MIN
Roll Up the Map - 02:00 MIN
Yo Ho Ho - 01:00 MIN
Never Land Sky - 01:00 MIN
Talk Like a Pirate - 21:00 MIN
What's Cookin' Smee - 01:00 MIN
Hot Lava - 01:00 MIN
Never Land Pirate Band [Encore] - 00:57 MIN
TOTAL RUN TIME - 16:30 MIN
I was making this for my daughter, but figured there's nothing like it out there and thought some other parents might enjoy this for their children as well. The video features the "Never Land Pirate Band" who can be seen on the show Jake And The Never Land Pirates. It contains the songs they do during the show, and a few other ones as well. While I know it's only about 17 minutes, anyone with children can tell you 15 minutes of peace is an amazing amount of time ;) Included is an AVI file with all the songs linked "back to back to back" OR there's also an ISO file that you can burn directly to DVD if you want to take it with you when you travel. I hope it brings you and yours hours of fun!!
FYI: For all those out there interested in backstory, the "Never Land Pirate Band" the animated stage name given to the real band "Captain Bogg and Salty". Sharky (Loren Hoskins) and Bones (Kevin Hendrickson) as well three other band mates formed together to create a pirate themed rock band back in 1999.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.23 GB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Jake Never Land Pirates Music Videos