Jaime RUSH - Hidden 0.5 & 0.6

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on December 6, 2013 by Kitai.in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Jaime RUSH - Hidden 0.5 & 0.6 (Size: 631.52 KB)
 Dragon Rising - Jaime Rush.epub254.62 KB
 Cover.jpg99.71 KB
 metadata.opf2.31 KB
 Dragon Mine (A Hidden Novella) - Jaime Rush.epub197.13 KB
 Cover.jpg76.44 KB
 metadata.opf1.31 KB

Description

For some reason, I couldn't get these to upload with my Jaime RUSH torrent, so I'm adding them here. These are in epub format.

Hidden 0.5 - Dragon Mine - Jaime Rush (epub)

His Dragon, her magick, a dark mystery, and hot sparks!

Kirin is summoned home to Miami when his father goes missing--the man who ruined his life, and his relationship with Elle, by being a suspect in her mother's disappearance. When he runs into Elle, sparks fly, especially when he discovers her father is missing, too. Suspecting that their disappearances are linked, they must combine his Dragon power and her magick to find the truth in the darkest shadows. But as their desires flare again, can their burning passion overcome their past—or the danger that the future holds?

Hidden 0.6 - Dragon Rising - Jaime Rush (epub)

Clues left by her missing father lead Lyra to a gorgeous, mysterious Caido, a descendent of fallen angels. When she discovers that his brother is also missing, she's determined not to let the exasperating man shut her out.

The last thing Archer needs is an emotional Dragon at his side, especially one whose heat reaches beyond the icy walls he, and all Caidos, must erect for good reason. Working together? Smart. Falling in love? Foolish…and inescapable.

PLEASE RATE & SEED!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
631.52 KB
seeders:6
leechers:0
Jaime RUSH - Hidden 0.5 & 0.6

All Comments

AWESOME! THANKS FOR SHARING!
Thank you!