Jagged Alliance Back in Action v1 13 Update-SKIDROW

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on May 3, 2012 by scene4allin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Jagged Alliance Back in Action v1 13 Update-SKIDROW (Size: 324.65 MB)
 GameJABiA.exe4.34 MB
 JaggedAllianceBIA.exe1.19 MB
 Launcher.exe246.5 KB
 skidrow.ini227 bytes
 steamclient.dll350.5 KB
 steam_api.dll116 KB
 Jagged.Alliance.Back.in.Action.v1.13.Update.exe318.41 MB
 read me.txt3.58 KB
 ChangeLog.txt4.5 KB
 skidrow.nfo11.29 KB

Description

S K I D R O W.the leading force.proudly presentsJagged Alliance - Back in Action v1.13 Update03-05-2012........Release Date <-> Protection...............SteamStrategy+RPG.........Game Type <-> Disk(s)....................DOXRELEASE NOTESRead changelog.txt for information on updated content!INSTALL NOTES1. Unpack release2. Run Jagged.Alliance.Back.in.Action.v1.13.Update.exe3. Install4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main installfolder and overwrite5. Play the game6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!ADDITIONAL NOTESUse Launcher.exe, included with the cracked content, for setting thelanguage of your choice.You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as thisupdate is featuring all previous updated content.GREETINGSTo all friends of the family and honorable rival groups!ascii art by thegodlike & terrific duomalodix + irokostitan artdivision

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
324.65 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Jagged Alliance Back in Action v1 13 Update-SKIDROW

Trailer

All Comments

thepiratebay.se/torrent/7241035/Jagged_Alliance_Back_in_Action_-_1.13_Patch_Fix
I've tried it. It's working.
thepiratebay.se/torrent/7241035/Jagged_Alliance_Back_in_Action_-_1.13_Patch_Fix
Patch is buggy, it won't work. Waiting for new update. You cannot start a game or even read any texts. We will wait... Skidrow messed up again!
This release have font problems. I'll write when I learn how to solve this problem.
pls repack and fix the problem it's not working, crashing the game
if it's not work fine uninstall the game then reinstall