Jagged Alliance 2 Gold + 1.13 mod(7609) + more

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on November 29, 2014 by Cl3arSkyin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Jagged Alliance 2 Gold + 1.13 mod(7609) + more (Size: 1.33 GB)
 Jagged Alliance 2 gold + 1.13(7609) +smeagol's mod.exe1.33 GB

Description

Installation :
- Run the installer, wait for it to finish. Run the INI EDITOR from the game's folder then on the left side you will be selecting the mode you want to start up in, I suggest leaving the default(vfs_config.JA2113AIMNAS.ini). Then on the right side you'll tweak your resolution and start the game.

Installer contains :
- Jagged Alliance 2 Gold
+ 1.13 mod (7609 build)
+ Smeagle's item mod
+ Aimnas
+ Wildfire maps

Installer size : 1.32gb
Installation size: 2.77gb

About This Game

The small country of Arulco has been taken over by a merciless dictator - and only you can loosen the iron grip! Jagged Alliance 2 Gold Pack immerses you into an elaborate role-playing universe where you will interact with more than 150 characters, recruit your own band of soldiers and create your own custom mercenary to win back Arulco - not once, but twice! The perfect blend of strategy, role playing and tactical combat!

System Requirements

Any PC should be able to run it. Works very well on Windows 7.

Notes : Don't worry about the red text lines you get while loading the game, they let you know it defaults some config lines.

Please seed if you enjoy it :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.33 GB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Jagged Alliance 2 Gold + 1.13 mod(7609) + more

Trailer

Screenshots

Jagged Alliance 2 Gold + 1.13 mod(7609) + more screenshot

All Comments

Hey bro y did u not say to me that u uploaded this game i would have seed it for 1 year
well it's my first upload and it's about 1 week old :D so seed if you'd like! thanks :D
This classic is much, much better than the abysmal Back in Action
AMan... gota love this game
yeah it's good and 1.13 and the other included mods make it so much better. Aimnas for example adds in between 1200-1400 new items. 1.13 itself changes the game in a big way.
just a quick question?
why do i got black screen on startup?
I have win8 pro 64 bit if that helps?
i hear music as though game is loaded
but i can`t see any menu
plz answer?
Hmm weird, try this, run the INI LOADER thing, and on the right side set it to WINDOWED mode and put 1024x768 as a test. See if the screen is still black. If not, try to mess with that compability on the left.

Make sure to hit "start game" on the right side after you put it on windowed mode.
that last hint actually worked the best... it is 100% true
though you have to download OLDER version of wine3d.exe
it worked for me
anyway tnx for good explanation
enjoy it :D