Jade Empire - Spcial Edition by R.G MXAHNKN

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 30, 2014 by Shuvankardashin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Jade Empire - Spcial Edition by R.G MXAHNKN (Size: 4.95 GB)
 Jade Empire - Disc 1.iso4.06 GB
 Jade Empire - Disc 2.iso917.53 MB

Description

Step into the role of an aspiring martial arts master and follow the path of the Open Palm or Closed Fist. In this multi-award-winning action-RPG, your choices and actions will determine the fate of an empire. Will you prevent the destruction of this beautiful land or crush it beneath your heel? Are you a warrior who uses strength and fighting mastery to bring peace, or will your power bring pain and ruin?

***** Seeding Now ******

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.95 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Jade Empire - Spcial Edition by R.G MXAHNKN

Screenshots

Jade Empire - Spcial Edition by R.G MXAHNKN screenshot

All Comments

Special edition
The Windows version of Jade Empire is known as the Special Edition. It is based on the Xbox limited edition, and also includes the Monk Zeng character but not the Tien's Justice weapon style (both of which are available in the Limited Edition described above). Changes from the Xbox version include increased resolutions, up to 1600x1200 (1920x1200 in widescreen); new special effects and redrawn textures; two new martial styles, Iron Palm and Viper; a new rhino demon transformation; new monsters; new high level weapons; an improved AI, with enemies able to take cover more often; a new "Jade Master" difficulty level, with the ability to import saved games; a new world map interface; and keyboard and hotkey support. It also contains a bonus art book and poster.
That was hard, I had to google it...

I haven't downloaded this one though so I dunno if it contains all the bonuses. The GOG version I have got has it all.
seeding...
rg mechanics kor pagla...russian name ta use korisna,loker subidha hobe khujte