Jackson 5ive - Complete Season 2 (x265) 10bit HEVC - New Era

seeders: 0
leechers: 5
Added on March 31, 2016 by ChaosAudin TV
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Jackson 5ive - Complete Season 2 (x265) 10bit HEVC - New Era (Size: 3.86 GB)
 Jackson 5ive S02e01 Who's Hoozis-1.mkv785.22 MB
 Jackson 5ive S02e02 Michael White-1.mkv613.88 MB
 Jackson 5ive S02e03 Groove To The Chief-1.mkv614.09 MB
 Jackson 5ive S02e04 Michael In Wonderland-1.mkv798.02 MB
 Jackson 5ive S02e05 Jackson And The Beanstalk-1.mkv676.85 MB
 Jackson 5ive S02e06 The Opening Act-1.mkv460.8 MB

Description

Jackson 5ive (1971) - Season 2 (x265) - New Era Release

Season: 2
Video: Deinterlaced 480p DVD Rip
Codec: X265 (please Google if you aren't familiar with this. You must have a system capable of decoding this new format)
Audio: Stereo AC3

About my releases:

Most TV rips are old and from a bygone era of Divx and avi. This was before giant widescreen televisions were commonplace
in the home. My releases are not about the smallest size possible achieved with x265. My goal is to archive at the best
quality in relation to the best possible size to maintain the quality of the source material.

While these rips might be smaller than the DVD, they are not always the smallest, however odds are you won't find better rips of these particular shows. Several passes are made before the perfect balance of quality and size are found.

Most of the shows released are ones that have not had updated rips since DVD was invented and since Divx was king. In some cases, this is 20 years.
In most of these older rips not only are they smaller visually, but they also have washed out colors or sound descrepencies
(i.e. Babylon 5 being higher pitched on older releases). Shows in this series are created from the best possible sources
and not other pre-existing video files.

NOTE: It is illegal to download these files if you do not own the originals. This collection is made only that it can be archived on hard drive and you don't have to use your discs.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.86 GB
seeders:0
leechers:5
Jackson 5ive - Complete Season 2 (x265) 10bit HEVC - New Era