Jackass.Number.Two.2006.Swesub.DVDrip.Royskatt.torrent

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 10, 2009 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pBlu-RayDVDDVDRip

Jackass.Number.Two.2006.Swesub.DVDrip.Royskatt.torrent (Size: 746.16 MB)
 Jackass.Number.Two.2006.Swesub.DVDrip.Royskatt.avi745.74 MB
 CoderainSkull.jpg188.86 KB
 FiLMFiX.jpeg.jpg105.15 KB
 Front.jpg89.25 KB
 - Kolla denna.jpg31.35 KB
 top.jpg13.88 KB
 Filmfix.se.txt3.97 KB

Description

Jackass Number Two is a compilation of various stunts, pranks and skits, and essentially has no plot. The film opens with an introduction of the nine cast members while they're being chased by bulls in a neighborhood. One by one, the cast members are taken down by the stampede, until only Johnny Knoxville and Bam Margera are left, and are chased through a house. Bam jumps through a window, and Johnny stops in his tracks to deliver his signature line, "Hi, I'm Johnny Knoxville, welcome to Jackass!", and is pushed through a window by several bulls, and the title comes to screen, "Jackass Number Two".

Jackass: Number Two är en komedifilm från 2006. Det är en uppföljare till Jackass: The Movie från år 2002. De flesta från den tidigare filmen medverkar även i denna; däribland Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn, Chris Pontius, Steve-O, Dave England, Ehren McGhehey, Preston Lacy och Jason "Wee-Man" Acuña. Filmen regisserades av Jeff Tremaine.Precis som Jackass: The Movie har den ingen handling utan är snarare som ett enda långt avsnitt av TV-serien Jackass. I stället består den av en samling stunt och practical jokes.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
746.16 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Jackass.Number.Two.2006.Swesub.DVDrip.Royskatt.torrent

Trailer