J.U.L.I.A.: Among the Stars (ENG) [P]

seeders: 30
leechers: 2
Added on September 17, 2014 by sj786in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

J.U.L.I.A.: Among the Stars (ENG) [P] (Size: 2.74 GB)
 flt-jats.iso2.74 GB

Description

imageRelease year : 2014
Genre : Adventure, Indie
Developer : CBE Software sro
Publisher : CBE Software sro

System requirements:
CPU 2.5 GHz
1 Gb RAM
VRAM 512 Mb, DirectX 10
HDD 3 Gb

Publication Type : license
Language : English only
Sound language : English
Crack : enclosing (FLT)

Description:
Rachel Manners, an astrobiologist at the age of 35, an elite scholar, whose mission was to study the different planets in search of the most suitable alternative for our lives.
When Rachel comes to life after years of cryogenic sleep, she discovers that he is on a spaceship. Who is she, why is it - what about all this, Rachel only vague memories. In addition the ship on which our heroine is seriously affected by the passage through the meteoric cloud. It is necessary to fix the ship, passing to find out what happened to the rest of the crew.
Who is DZH.U.L.I.YA., you ask? This artificial intelligence ship on which you are. assistance, as well as through research robot "Mobot" You have to know who to blame for the fact that the expedition to the solar system similar to Earth's, ended in failure.
Features:
You will explore some of the planets, to reveal their many secrets and find out what killed the mission.
Intriguing plot and unusual atmosphere, beautiful picture and a good soundtrack, and more will not leave you indifferent.
If you like space, a sense of adventure and mystery, then JULIA: Among the Stars created for you!

YYYY Y YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYY ЫЫЫЫЫЯЯЯЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫ YYYYA YAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYA Yy Y YAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYA S YAYE hhl YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA YA YYAYYY b hhl b hhl hhl JAJAJA YYYY Y YY YY YYY YYY YYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYA I yyy yyy I L yyy YAYAYYYYYYYAYAYAYAYAYAYA b hhl hhl YYAYY hhl bb bb b ûûû YYYYYYYY YYA YAYY YYYY YYY YYY YYYYYAYAYYAY YYA YAYY YYYYYAYY YAYAYYYYAYAY YAYAYYYYY YUYY yyy yyy yyy yyy yyy yyy YUYY YYYYA yy yyy YYYY YUYY yyy yyy yyy yyy yyy yyy yyy YUYY yy yyy YYYY YUYYE yyy yyy yyy yyy YYY YUYYE yyy yyy yyy yy YAYAYYYYYE YAYYYYAYYYYAYYY yyy yyy yyy yyy yy yyy YAYYYYYY Yyyyyy AZ YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA I YYYYAYAYAYAYA YAYAYAYA YAYAYAYAYA YYY YYYYYYYY YUYYE ANSiJED  YUYYAYYYA YYYYYYYYAYA YYYA YAY YYYYYAYA YYY YAYA YAYAYYYAYAYA YAYYA YYA JAJAJA I DDDD In Their 28th Year Of Glory, FairLight Released # 1159 DDDDї ЪЪДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДї Zag JULIA: Among the Stars (c) CBE Software Zag АДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДЩЩ : Supplied by: FAIRLIGHT:: Release Date: 16/09/2014: ³ Cracked by: FAIRLIGHT ³ ³ Game Type: Adventure i ³ Packaged by: FAIRLIGHT ³ ³ Image Format: ISO ³ GDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ----- DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDґ ГДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДґ ³ DISCS: 1 ³ ³ Protection: Steam ³ i ДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДЩ АДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДД i ³ System Requirements: Nobody knows! i АДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДЩ Game information: ================= JULIA: Among the Stars is an Innovative Narrative driven adventure game which is being developed due to overwhelming support from a Successful crowdfunding Campaign. STORY The centers on Rachel Manners, A 35 year old astrobiologist. She is a member of an elite group of scientists, chosen to embark on one of the most critical missions ever conceived on Earth. Now Rachel is alone, orbiting an unknown planet. Her only companions are JULIA, the space probe's artificial intelligence and Mobot, a huge reconnaissance robot. Together, this unlikely trio will explore the mysteries of this solar system. But They are Prepared for what will They Find? Features: ========= * Step into the Spacesuit of Rachel Manners and Find out why she was the sole survivor of this ill-fated expedition? * Utilize an ingenious MOBOT - a mobile robot designed for planetary exploration to investigate this solar system and all its wonders? * Solve the mystery of the mission's failure and locate the missing crew? * Travel to six unique planets and uncover their secrets? * Solve puzzles, gather clues and communicate with the most temperamental artificial Intelligence ever designed? Installation Information: ========================= * Burn or Mount * Install * Play the game NOTE: As Usual, block the game exe in your Firewall. / TEAM FAiRLIGHT ЪЪДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДї Zag + - + QUALITY, TRADITION AND PRIDE + - + Zag АДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДЩ

screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.74 GB
seeders:30
leechers:2