J.D. Lowrance - Campbell's Reaper (Soul Reapers MC #2) - Rocky_45

seeders: 3
leechers: 3
Added on March 19, 2015 by Rocky_45in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

J.D. Lowrance - Campbell's Reaper (Soul Reapers MC #2) - Rocky_45 (Size: 224.4 KB)
 J.D. Lowrance - Campbell's Reaper (Soul Reapers MC #2) - Rocky_45.epub224.4 KB

Description

Tank

How desperate are you to keep the dark at bay?

For me, my nightmares are living, breathing people whose screams echo in my ears. The darkness a physical weight that presses against my skin. The sun gave light to my day but not my world until I met Campbell Reed. My own personal Sunshine that chased away the shadows.

I know everything about this girl; how she smells like the first day of summer when she first wakes up in the morning, how the gold in her eyes glows whenever I am near her, and how she soothes my demons so I can sleep through the night when she is in my arms. 

But am I selfless enough to let it all go to save her from myself? Or am I that selfish to reach out and take what I want? Because I know without a doubt that if I do, Campbell would never stop me.

Hell, she would welcome it.

Campbell

Tank Whittaker's eyes were oil pits when I first met him a month ago. I even bet my sister, Logan, that they catch fire when he is hot for a chick.

And boy do they ever!

With my birthday approaching, nothing . . . no kidnapping . . . no Crazy Z. . . no Baxter Reed . . . was going to stop me from getting my one wish - HIM!

***Author's note: This novel contains scenes of a sexual nature, violent themes, and coarse language. It is intended for mature readers.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
224.4 KB
seeders:3
leechers:3
J.D. Lowrance - Campbell's Reaper (Soul Reapers MC #2) - Rocky_45