iZotope Iris 2 v2.00 Incl. Emulator-R2R [ATOM]

seeders: 125
leechers: 23
Added on November 23, 2014 by ATOMin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

iZotope Iris 2 v2.00 Incl. Emulator-R2R [ATOM] (Size: 291.11 MB)
 iZotope Iris 2 v2.00 Incl. Emulator-R2R [ATOM].zip291.11 MB
 ATOM.Install.Notes.Readme.txt5.4 KB

Description

iZotope Iris 2 v2.00

Description:
Iris 2: The World is Your Instrument

Create and discover musical sounds that have never been heard before. An inspiring sample-based synthesizer, Iris 2 is immediately playable—combining the power of a sampler, the flexibility of a modular synth, and the fun of spectral filtering.

Get started fast by selecting from hundreds of expertly crafted Bass, Keys, Leads, Pads, and Rhythmic patches. Then customize or build your own patches with an 11 GB factory library of intriguing audio samples, a modern modulation system, classic filters, evocative effects, and more. Explore a new world of musical possibilities with Iris 2.

Features:

Explore a world of sound: Load one of hundreds of fresh and inspiring patches, and easily experiment with the most relevant parameters via Macro controls.

Build your own synth: Invent sounds that are completely your own by layering up to four different samples from a built-in collection of analog oscillator waveforms, an 11 GB sample library, or your own personal audio files.

Design your own filters: Get the best-sounding and most unique filters by drawing, selecting, and isolating sonic components from each sample layer using iZotope's award-winning spectral filtering technology.

Shape your own sound: Develop expressive, dynamic, and evolving musical sounds with the powerful and flexible new modulation system. Access every control from one window, or reveal only what you need with a dynamic new user interface

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
291.11 MB
seeders:125
leechers:23
iZotope Iris 2 v2.00 Incl. Emulator-R2R [ATOM]

All Comments

doanlowding ... thanks
How to authorize it ?? i replaced the auth login files..
i then started iZotope Iris 2.exe
Enter all the random data and checked the use Ilok to autorize..after submitting it gives me an invalid serial error
on using the offline authorization..it asks me to log in and do stuff :( i am confused what to do
Kindle Help Me.
Thanks
SEEDED.