Israel Moment #46 - God is NOT with Israel's Armies_(480p).mp4

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on September 17, 2014 by shadexxin TV
Torrent verified.

Israel Moment #46 - God is NOT with Israel's Armies_(480p).mp4 (Size: 23.82 MB)
 Israel Moment #46 - God is NOT with Israel's Armies_(480p).mp423.82 MB

Description

Please visit my website:
www.gospelofchrist.site40.net

FYI: It's under construction.

Please assist me with my seedbox monthly expense via bitcoin:
13FVjfN7q68EV2R7pkHdp22fWrkgirU8K2

THANKS!

=======================================================

Israel Moment #45 - They are NOT All Israel which are of Israel by Pastor Anderson.

http://www.framingtheworld.com/m2z.html

Paul Wittenberger and Steven L Anderson have just finished filming their latest documentary MARCHING TO ZION. We are hoping to have this film out by December 2014. This film is going to be awesome! People will be shocked and blown away by the information in this film. Topics covered include:

- The history of the Jews from A.D. 70 until today including the founding of the state of Israel
- Scriptural evidence that the Jews are no longer God's chosen people
- Rabbinical Judaism's Messiah revealed as the Antichrist
- Blasphemous teachings of the Talmud and Kabbalah
- Modern DNA evidence of the Jews' ancestry
- Proof that Christian Zionism is a modern phenomenon
- Darby, Scofield, and Larkin Exposed

Psalm 44:4-8
King James Version (KJV)

"Thou art my King, O God: command deliverances for Jacob.

Through thee will we push down our enemies: through thy name will we tread them under that rise up against us.

For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me.

But thou hast saved us from our enemies, and hast put them to shame that hated us.

In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah.
"

That was in the time past, which God did aided Israel in battle, but since then Israel rejected God, he never sided Israel in Battle...

Psalm 44:9-11

King James Version (KJV)

"But thou hast cast off, and put us to shame; and goest not forth with our armies.

Thou makest us to turn back from the enemy: and they which hate us spoil for themselves.

Thou hast given us like sheep appointed for meat; and hast scattered us among the heathen.

Thou sellest thy people for nought, and dost not increase thy wealth by their price.

Thou makest us a reproach to our neighbours, a scorn and a derision to them that are round about us.

Thou makest us a byword among the heathen, a shaking of the head among the people.
"

LIKEWISE

Romans 11:1-7
King James Version (KJV)

"I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
"

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
23.82 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Israel Moment #46 - God is NOT with Israel's Armies_(480p).mp4