Israel Moment #40 - Israel is a Spiritual Sodom and Gomorrha__(720p).mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on September 11, 2014 by shadexxin TV
Torrent verified.

Israel Moment #40 - Israel is a Spiritual Sodom and Gomorrha__(720p).mp4 (Size: 81.38 MB)
 Israel Moment #40 - Israel is a Spiritual Sodom and Gomorrha__(720p).mp481.38 MB

Description

Please visit my website:
www.gospelofchrist.site40.net

FYI: It's under construction.

Please assist me with my seedbox monthly expense via bitcoin:
13FVjfN7q68EV2R7pkHdp22fWrkgirU8K2

THANKS!

=======================================================

http://www.framingtheworld.com/m2z.html

Paul Wittenberger and Steven L Anderson have just finished filming their latest documentary MARCHING TO ZION. We are hoping to have this film out by December 2014. This film is going to be awesome! People will be shocked and blown away by the information in this film. Topics covered include:

- The history of the Jews from A.D. 70 until today including the founding of the state of Israel
- Scriptural evidence that the Jews are no longer God's chosen people
- Rabbinical Judaism's Messiah revealed as the Antichrist
- Blasphemous teachings of the Talmud and Kabbalah
- Modern DNA evidence of the Jews' ancestry
- Proof that Christian Zionism is a modern phenomenon
- Darby, Scofield, and Larkin Exposed

Isaiah 1:9-11
King James Version (KJV)

"Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
"

Romans 9:29
King James Version (KJV)

"And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.

But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.
"

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
81.38 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Israel Moment #40 - Israel is a Spiritual Sodom and Gomorrha__(720p).mp4