Islam and Europe - The Third Jihad is here. About time to wake u

seeders: 13
leechers: 6
Added on May 20, 2009 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Islam and Europe - The Third Jihad is here. About time to wake u (Size: 5.05 GB)
 The.Third.Jihad.DIVX.720X480.NTSC.avi1.53 GB
 Islam - What the west needs to know.wmv891.86 MB
 Dispatches - Unholy War.avi696.74 MB
 Obsession - Radical Islam's War Against the West.avi690.63 MB
 Dispatches.Channel.4.Undercover.Mosque.15.Jan.2007.avi449.21 MB
 The New al-Qaeda -1o3- Jihad.com.avi349.98 MB
 Dispatches.Undercover.Mosque.The.Return.WS.PDTV.XviD-COUNCiL.avi348.03 MB
 Jihad in Europe.avi181.75 MB

Description

Some call it "The religion of peace"

I call it "The religion of intolerance and hate"

Torrent Package contents:

Dispatches - Unholy War.avi

Dispatches.Channel.4.Undercover.Mosque.15.Jan.2007.avi

Dispatches.Undercover.Mosque.The.Return.WS.PDTV.XviD-COUNCiL.avi

Islam - What the west needs to know.wmv

Jihad in Europe.avi

Obsession - Radical Islam's War Against the West.avi

The New al-Qaeda -1o3- Jihad.com.avi

The.Third.Jihad.DIVX.720X480.NTSC.avi=> Please help spreading this torrent link on other sites, boards and blogs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments have been turned off. Thank you TPB crew (and yes I mean it)

However. I am on a limited output line here so if you appreciate this seed then please help me seed it! Ppl are hammering it non-stop still so we need everyone of you downloaders to help seeding as well.

Help us spread the word! Do your part! Refuse an Islamic Europe - i.e. "Eurabia"!

Further details below:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it and no, I cba to look up the imdb ratings and summaries for you - do that work yourselves. Anyway, these are the 8 best and most informative videos out of my roughly 40 on the subject so enjoy.

If you care about our western society then DO download this torrent and start THINKING and help SEEDING it (my line is glowing).

It's 5 minutes to twelve for most EU countries and it's time to wake up!

What is "SAD" is the political correctness here in Europe that is slowly killing our entire continent. Before you come online and start writing naive and non-informed comments I suggest you to inform yourself about Islam. It's essence is VERY close to Nazism and no, it's NOT just a religion, like many seem to believe. Far from it.

I am one of the NON-political correct believers who believe that NO country is obliged to keep ANY other country or even CONTINENT like Africa under their arms, because they refuse to evolve in an civilized manner.

As long as I can remember, Africa has always been on the stone age level and the only thing the civilized world should do is actually to scratch all their loans and debts, and then let them evolve in any way they can. They have plenty of gold, diamonds, oil and other wealthy natural resources so I can't really see how they can fail.

The only "religion" I believe in is "Darwinism" and "humanism" to me is not to make your own country suffer because another one, 2000 miles away, is failing. End of story.

No matter how hard you try you can never convince me that it's MY responsibility to take the consequences of a whole continent killing themselves (African countries with muslim civil wars) or countries destroying themselves or refusing to evolve (pick any middle east country).

Europe has had it's fair share of religious crisis, world wars and have struggled HARD to get where it is now.

You can be how "good hearted" or "open minded" as you like but you can never convince me to go back to the dark ages that Islam (or nazism) leads to. But as it looks now, we WILL get there in the next 50 years because of the insane birth rate of the average muslim family in Europe.

We are quietly being invaded and taken over by Islam via baby carriages and we will be outnumbered in the not so far future. If you think I'm joking, I suggest you go back and read up on the facts. It's easy to find hard figures on this.

If this is the glorious future you want then I suggest you move to any muslim country of your choice and stay there for the rest of your life and enjoy it.

Don't come and accuse me of being a racist because despising a religion or political faction or any "ism" has nothing to do with racism.

But you ARE welcome to call me an "islamofob" just as you are welcome to call me an "nazifob" or "communismfob" or "pick-any-extreme-world-view-fob" as you like. Thank you.

-------------

(Sorry Extremists; You can't start a "comment-war" here so take your "Allah akbar" and "Sieg heil" somewhere else. This torrent is not your comment playground.)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.05 GB
seeders:13
leechers:6
Islam and Europe - The Third Jihad is here. About time to wake u

All Comments

great
This is some great documentary's, build on facts...everyone should see this movies!
This is valuable information about Islam.
their are liar
Because they are against radical Islam (not Islam itself)?