Is this a zombie of the dead - P7TRICK

seeders: 5
leechers: 4
Added on October 22, 2013 by iPirate7in Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720p480pDVD

Is this a zombie of the dead - P7TRICK (Size: 1.13 GB)
 [CBM] Is This a Zombie Of the Dead - 10 - Still, That's Fine.mp4439.79 MB
 [CBM] Is This a Zombie Of the Dead - 07 - Mm-hmm Teacher Is the Greatest!.mp473.58 MB
 [CBM] Is This a Zombie Of the Dead - 00 - Yes Thank you for This Encore.mp470.79 MB
 [CBM] Is This a Zombie Of the Dead - 06 - No Way We Were Winning!.mp469.61 MB
 [CBM] Is This a Zombie Of the Dead - 01 - Yes I`m Now Making a Magical Transformation Again!.mp469.4 MB
 [CBM] Is This a Zombie Of the Dead - 08 - Whoo a Mixer with Kyoko!.mp467.83 MB
 [CBM] Is This a Zombie Of the Dead - 03 - Yo! That`s Some Friendly You-nity!.mp467.3 MB
 [CBM] Is This a Zombie Of the Dead - 11 -Yes, It Fits My Size.mp461.8 MB
 [CBM] Is This a Zombie Of the Dead - 02 - Aah Farewell to Me.mp461.55 MB
 [CBM] Is This a Zombie Of the Dead - 04 - No Get Lost Good Sir.mp460.85 MB
 [CBM] Is This a Zombie Of the Dead - 09 - Ah My Darling Is a Ne`er-Do-Well.mp458.99 MB
 [CBM] Is This a Zombie Of the Dead - 05 - Yes It Goes_Around Every Year.mp455.64 MB

Description

Is this a zombie? of the dead ep 1 - 11 english dubbed including ova[ep. 00 and 11]

downloaded from watchcartoononline

file format mp4

Summary:
Aikawa Ayumu was revived as a zombie by the cute necromancer Eucliwood Hellscythe. After the zany, madcap adventures in the first season of Is This a Zombie? ended, Ayumu thought his life might finally get back to normal, or as normal as it can be for a zombie. However, destiny has other plans for him. Some guys just can't catch a break.

for updates:
twitter - @p7tricktorrent
Facebook - /p7tricktorrent

now. . .

Seed!

NOTE: for the subtitle download it here: http://subs.com.ru/page.php?id=28991 click the "download subtitles for Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead" extract it and load it using your player. load the "[commie]" for eps 1-10

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.13 GB
seeders:5
leechers:4
Is this a zombie of the dead - P7TRICK

Screenshots

Is this a zombie of the dead - P7TRICK screenshot

All Comments

Thanks.!!