iRoot 2.2.4 APK [Root Any Android Device] - bombbouncer.apk

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on January 17, 2016 by bombbouncerin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

iRoot 2.2.4 APK [Root Any Android Device] - bombbouncer.apk (Size: 5.19 MB)
 iRoot 2.2.4 APK [Root Any Android Device] - bombbouncer.apk5.19 MB

Description

iRoot 2.2.4 APK [Root Any Android Device]
October 9, 2015

iRoot

The best free android root app in the world!

iRoot is the one-click root app for android which is considered as the best android rooting app in the world. Just a click away from experiencing the exclusive features of a rooted android device.

It can also unroot your device

*Key Features

- Highest success rate : The advanced android root engine and secure android root technique make the success rate more than 90%.
- Supports almost all devices : Now more than 150,000 devices from Android OS are supported by iRoot. This number is still growing.
- Easiest android root app : You will be master of your android phone with just one click to root or unroot your android phone!

*How to root your device

1- Install iRoot 2.2.4 Apk
2- Open it
3- Click Root
4- Done, enjoy your rooted device!

Screenshots

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.19 MB
seeders:4
leechers:1
iRoot 2.2.4 APK [Root Any Android Device] - bombbouncer.apk

All Comments

Hello,

I'm really not sure why you keep on getting error 404, the torrent is available and not deleted. We also have 12 seeders currently. Please Private message me when you get back, I will guide you better then.

Thank you for communicating

KATly yours,
If the "download torrent" doesn't work, then use the magnet link
Thank you, much appreciated.
It's not working for me and i'm suspecting foul play here. I mean, i have nothing to lose on my phone but this app seems a bit odd.
ah yes, update2.apk (after install it wants to update) is downloaded and triggers a threat "Spy.Agent.Pl (Variant)" Be careful with this
What anti virus do you use?

Yes that must be trigered because the application has to alter system root to root your device. Remember it is not a temporary root, it is a permanent rooting. Turn off the device and back on and it would still be rooted.
ESet and kasperskys, the downloaded apk (this one) is fine, however when it updates my antivirus flares up..
What kind of error bro?

Let me know so I can help please.

Torrent is seeding from my end.