Iron Man - The Inevitable (2006) (CBT)

seeders: 1
leechers: 10
Added on April 3, 2015 by invisifanin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Iron Man - The Inevitable (2006) (CBT) (Size: 16.95 MB)
 Iron Man - The Inevitable 01.cbt3 MB
 Iron Man - The Inevitable 02.cbt2.65 MB
 Iron Man - The Inevitable 03.cbt2.78 MB
 Iron Man - The Inevitable 04.cbt2.26 MB
 Iron Man - The Inevitable 05.cbt3.58 MB
 Iron Man - The Inevitable 06.cbt2.69 MB

Description

Requested - Iron Man Limited Series from 2006 (just prior to Civil War) in CBT format as specified here: Next-generation graphics compression Most popular viewers should have no trouble, be you may want to double-check & have the latest version

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.95 MB
seeders:1
leechers:10
Iron Man - The Inevitable (2006) (CBT)

All Comments

For the most part I agree, although the actual mechanics are as simple as that seems — but I will make more of an effort in that regard

re: mozjpeg, it’s interesting, but falls short on at least 2 counts: the first you mention yourself — the compression is “almost as good” (but that says little about the visual quality) so why settle? And if that were the only criteria then we should be using Bpeg which gives even better compression at at least the same quality and hardware decompression … but the second count is the telling one — it (and BPG) has no support in the viewers and won’t for the foreseeable future, while WEBP support is already here.
Thanks for fulfilling this :).
any chance you could put this up in .cbr format please i just dont like the size of this.
The cbr files run about 8Mb each and are poorer quality …
Just a thought - maybe a good idea to credit the original scanner for their work - apart from the fact it's just polite it would also give the downloader an incite into how much smaller the files are when compared to the originals
Haha! 3Mb and same good quality!
Thanks a lot