Iron Butterfly - Ball 5.1 DTS Upmix by SANSDANCER (SBU)

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on March 31, 2013 by sansdancerin Music
Torrent verified.

Iron Butterfly - Ball 5.1 DTS Upmix by SANSDANCER (SBU) (Size: 353.77 MB)
 Iron Butterfly - Ball - DTS.cue1.22 KB
 Iron Butterfly - Ball - DTS.wav353.4 MB
 Iron Butterfly - Ball inside.jpg126.51 KB
 Iron Butterfly - Ball.jpg38.72 KB
 Iron Butterfly - front open.jpg215.29 KB

Description

IRON BUTTERFLY "BALL" 5.1 DTS Upmix by SANSDANCER

Blast from the past: This is a re-post of the very first upmix I ever did. I have learned many new tweaks and tricks and refined my methods since this was made, but I think "Ball" came out surprisingly well considering it was my first attempt at working with the Plogue Bidule programs.

This is a 5.1 DTS upmix of Iron Butterfly's third album "Ball" (1969). This was made using the SPEC method sourced from a recent Japanese SHM remaster (VICW-70003).

This will only play on DVD or Blu-Ray players that can decode DTS or if you have a DTS decoder in your amp. Burn it to a CD-R (not a DVD+R) using the cue file. I recommend using Imgburn. You can also play this on your computer with Foobar 2000 (with the DTS dll installed).

Track list:

TRACK 01 "In The Time Of Our Lives"
TRACK 02 "Soul Experience"
TRACK 03 "Lonely Boy"
TRACK 04 "Real Fright"
TRACK 05 "In The Crowds"
TRACK 06 "It Must Be Love"
TRACK 07 "Her Favorite Style"
TRACK 08 "Filled Withe Fear"
TRACK 09 "Belda-Beast"

Review from All Music Guide

by Stephen Thomas Erlewine:

Following the huge success of their second record, In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, Iron Butterfly
scored a second straight Top Five album with Ball. While it didn't have any acid rock
freak-out to compare with the epic "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida," Ball was a more ambitious album,
as the group experimented with shorter, more melodic songs. Like any Iron Butterfly album,
the quality of the material is wildly inconsistent, yet cut for cut, Ball is a more consistent
album than their two previous records, as the group trimmed away some of the acid rock excesses
of their earlier records while retaining their brutally loud trademark heavy guitars.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
353.77 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2
Iron Butterfly - Ball 5.1 DTS Upmix by SANSDANCER (SBU)

All Comments

PM me if you need a re-seed.