Iron Age of Mars - Alfred de Grazia

seeders: 8
leechers: 3
Added on July 13, 2016 by -Mud-in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Iron Age of Mars - Alfred de Grazia (Size: 4.76 MB)
 Iron Age of Mars - Alfred de Grazia.pdf4.74 MB
 Iron Age of Mars.jpg14.28 KB

Description

Extract: I seek in this book to apply the theory of quantavolution to events in the Greater Mediterranean world of the First Millennium B.C.E., describing how a set of sudden, intensive changes enveloped that region owing to erratic proximate movements of planet Mars and to other astrophysical phenomena. Every sphere of nature and human behavior was radically affected, producing effects that, while subsiding, became and remain part of modern nature and culture.
Granting your right to judge for yourself what I have achieved, I believe that these several propositions will prove to be useful and important. A holistic paradigm that we call “Quantavolution” may help the arts and sciences to understand history, both human and natural. It can be shown to compete successfully with the propositions of conventional science in this task.
Holistic means to us all-enveloping; a paradigm means to us a pattern of how things function. During a two-centuries passage from the historical ages that are termed Bronze and Iron, roughly in the years 850 to 650 B.C.E., there occurred an immense set of happenings to the Earth and its People.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.76 MB
seeders:8
leechers:3
Iron Age of Mars - Alfred de Grazia