iOS 8 iOS8 GM Gold Master Final build 12A365 with Activation for iPhone 5 Model A1429 CDMA

seeders: 141
leechers: 7
Added on September 9, 2014 by incredibiliin Applications > iOS
Torrent verified.

iOS 8 iOS8 GM Gold Master Final build 12A365 with Activation for iPhone 5 Model A1429 CDMA (Size: 1.66 GB)
 Instructions.rtf633 bytes
 iPhone5,2_8.0_12A365_Restore.ipsw1.66 GB

Description

For more info, these are my contacts:
http://www.ios-now.com/
twitter @incredibili

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.66 GB
seeders:141
leechers:7
iOS 8 iOS8 GM Gold Master Final build 12A365 with Activation for iPhone 5 Model A1429 CDMA

All Comments

Thanks For The Upload...!
Thank you so much for the up! Works perfect!

Side note: Anybody on an iPhone 5 through Straight Talk (store bought from Walmart)? If so, is your 3G working? Mine doesn't seem to want to work anymore and I've tried everything from different APNs (though I believe that's pointless with no sim), over the air programming, restoring iPhone and setting up as new, resetting network settings, resetting EVERYTHING, etc etc. My data away from wifi is just non-existent now. If anybody knows of anything else that could possibly fix this issue, please let me know!

PS. My side note has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE QUALITY OF THIS TORRENT. This torrent works PERFECTLY and my issue is pertaining to service provider settings! Thanks again for the upload, incredibili, love it!
Sorry for the late reply, I had forgotten I commented here. Yeah I talked to Straight Talk through their live chat and they had everything working for me in minutes. They just did a quick update on their end and then had me dial *22890. So everything is good now! For anybody else having this issue, I suggest going to straight talk forums (I just typed in Google "straight talk forums") and posting your problem and a ST rep will divert you to their live chat via private message.

Thank you again for the upload! I'm loving iOS 8 and I can't wait to get my 6 plus
Downloaded at 250mbps, seeding at 200mbps ! Enjoy !
:D Thank'Q