Intruz - The Host *2013* 480p BRRip.XviD AC3 5:1 - ENG / Subtitles PL

seeders: 25
leechers: 18
Added on July 20, 2013 by azjatyckiin Movies
Torrent verified.

Intruz - The Host *2013* 480p BRRip.XviD AC3 5:1 - ENG / Subtitles PL (Size: 1.38 GB)
 Intruz - The Host (2013).avi1.37 GB
 sample.avi10.53 MB
 Intruz - The Host (2013).srt71.3 KB
 Intruz - The Host (2013).txt44.75 KB
 READ Info.txt2.05 KB
 Upload by azjatycki aka FOXMASTER.txt121 bytes

Description

gatunek: Thriller, Romans, Sci-Fi
produkcja: USA
premiera: 5 kwietnia 2013 (Polska) 22 marca 2013 (świat)
reżyseria: Andrew Niccol
scenariusz: Andrew Niccol
Filmweb: http://www.filmweb.pl/film/Intruz-2013-547189

Sample: http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/18184027/file.html

Storyline:
A race of aliens who are non corporeal go from planet to planet looking for hosts. They come to Earth and basically take over human bodies. Now it's believed that once they take over a body all memories of the previous inhabitant are gone. And there are some humans who have remain hidden from them and are basically a resistance movement. So an alien charged with locating them known as the Seeker captures one of them a girl named Melanie and puts one of them who is known as Wanderer in her body, in hopes of finding out where the humans are. But Melanie for some reason is still there and she convinces Wanderer not to say anything to Seeker. Wanderer feels empathy for the humans. When Seeker is disappointed at her lack of progress, she informs Wanderer that she'll be removed and placed in a new host and she will be placed in Melanie. Melanie knowing she can't convince her the way she convinced Wanderer convinces Wsnderer to run away and they can meet with the humans. Eventually they find...

Opis:
Przyszłość. Panowanie na Ziemi przejął niewidzialny wróg. Najeźdźcy opanowali ludzkie ciała umieszczając w nich Dusze, dla których ludzie są jedynie żywicielami. Dusze są z natury dobre, spokojne i łagodne, ale nie potrafią czuć jak my. Melanie - jedna z ostatnich wolnych istot, zostaje schwytana, a w jej ciele umieszczona zostaje Wagabunda. Jest to doświadczona dusza, która zamieszkiwała już na siedmiu planetach. Jej zadaniem jest poznanie wspomnień Melanie i odkrycie, gdzie jeszcze ukrywają się buntownicy czyli wolni ludzie. Zadanie okazuje się jednak o wiele trudniejsze niż można było przypuszczać. Melanie jest wyjątkowo silną osobowością i toczy z Wagabundą walkę o panowanie nad ciałem i umysłem. Co więcej - z czasem - Wagabunda poznaje wspomnienia dziewczyny o ukochanym mężczyźnie i sama zaczyna odczuwać coś dziwnego… Wkrótce Melanie i Wagabudna zawrą swoisty pakt i wyruszą na pustynię w poszukiwaniu mężczyzny bez którego nie potrafią żyć…

Obsada:
Saoirse Ronan: Melanie Stryder / Wanda
Jake Abel: Ian O'Shea
Max Irons: Jared Howe
Diane Kruger: Łowczyni
William Hurt: Jeb Stryder

Dane techniczne:
Video kodek: XviD MPEG-4
Video bitrate: 1172 Kbps
Audio kodek: AC3, 6 kanałów (5:1)
Audio bitrate: 384 Kbps, 48000 Hz
Rozdzielczość: 720x304