Into the Shadows Trilogy (1-3) ~ Karly Kirkpatrick [BluA].epub

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 14, 2016 by BluAin Books
Torrent verified.

Into the Shadows Trilogy (1-3) ~ Karly Kirkpatrick [BluA].epub (Size: 634.06 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 02 Darkness Rising - Karly Kirkpatrick.epub159.77 KB
 03 After Dawn - Karly Kirkpatrick.epub174.36 KB
 01 Into the Shadows - Karly Kirkpatrick.epub299.51 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Into the Shadows
Being different might just get you killed.

Paivi Anderson's perfect life unravels before her eyes, as forces beyond her control cause the very fabric of her country to crumble. Fear and terror reign, forcing neighbor to turn against neighbor. Being a freshman in high school and trying to hide her powers is hard enough without having to wonder who she can trust.

Darkness Rising
Branded as an Enemy of the State, Paivi Anderson left everything behind to start a new life. Torn from her parents and now a fugitive from justice, along with her brother, Torsten, and former frenemy Christian, she is desperate to save her family and escape her country's tyrannical rule . But in order to outsmart the Anti-Terrorism Coalition, she'll need to learn to control her powers. When Paivi discovers the true meaning of the EOS list, she realizes that she may end up saving much more than just her parents.

After Dawn
Paivi Anderson has lost everything. It's time for her to fight for her life. Her fate will depend on controlling her newfound powers. Any mistakes could lead to disaster not just for her, but for everyone she loves.

Join Paivi on her final adventure, the action-packed conclusion of the Into the Shadows Trilogy.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
634.06 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Into the Shadows Trilogy (1-3) ~ Karly Kirkpatrick [BluA].epub