Intelligent Guide to the Sixth Sense - Heidi Sawyer - [EPUB][N27]

seeders: 33
leechers: 2
Added on June 23, 2016 by N27in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Intelligent Guide to the Sixth Sense - Heidi Sawyer - [EPUB][N27] (Size: 617.14 KB)
 Intelligent Guide to the Sixth Sense - Heidi Sawyer.epub497.39 KB
 Cover.jpg119.75 KB

Description

Intelligent Guide to the Sixth Sense

by

Heidi Sawyer

Language: English | Format: EPUB | ISBN-10: 1848502249 | ISBN-13: 978-1848502246

Page count: 194 | Date Published: August 2, 2010 | Publisher: Hay House

Religion & Spirituality, Occult, ESP

CONTENTS

14 Chapters

Excerpt:

‘Those who have developed “psychic” powers have simply let some of the limitations they laid upon their minds be lifted.’

A Course in Miracles

I remember clearly the first time I knew I had experienced the spirit world. Reversing out of the driveway on my way to the supermarket, a figure caught my eye. It darted from the front room, appearing to be dressed all in black. I sat frightened in the car, thinking a burglar had waited until I had left the house before moving from his hiding place.

Continuing to look, I thought to myself, ‘Burglars do not pass through walls and remain standing looking at you.’ The figure moved closer to the front door, and as it did I saw a very happy woman, approximately in her seventies, waving at me. It was my grandmother who had passed over into spirit a few years previously. Relieved it wasn’t a burglar, I continued on my way to the supermarket. From that point forward for the next few months, I wandered around very confused. I had no way of understanding what had happened. No one in my immediate surroundings understood what I had experienced. Most thought I had temporarily lost my mind or they didn’t want to discuss it, as such things frightened them.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
617.14 KB
seeders:33
leechers:2
Intelligent Guide to the Sixth Sense - Heidi Sawyer - [EPUB][N27]