insanejustice.avi

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 19, 2008 by in TV
Torrent verified.

insanejustice.avi (Size: 16.68 MB)
 insanejustice.avi16.68 MB

Description

This was the first in the legal defence videos I did to aid Conrad Black and Martha Stewart in their difficulties along the way. Neither has paid our expenses on their behalf however Mr. Black and his wife Barbara Amiel did both at various times send us a very gracious thank you note along the way and in fact, acting in unison with him I sent a quarter of a million emails individually addressed to senior lawyers at the top law firms internationally, mainly based in the US, hoping to get him cleared on what were clearly frivolous charges.

The crucial think to keep in mind is that Mr. Black appears nicer than Mr. Bush and thats no reason to target him. Since a genuinely nice person could someday find himself in such similar circumstances if no one were to speak out, I chose to take a stand, although its been a financial loser for me all around as these folks spend their money on liberal projects exclusively and do not care for a soap box appeal despite the merits. (I even had a stand-in defence filed at the court of appeal for Conrad black which I will publish soon separately).

These are issues that should concern us all, and we don't really want to make too much of either personality in terms of their real worth as corporate citizens in our midst, however we do think that the threats against them and the sanctions that flowed did hurt good folks who didn't want to see themselves as being in the picture and taking a hit with them either at the time or possibly at some point in the future as the system appeared to show little restraint in either case.

The video here is ten minutes long, in DivX suitable for viewing on a computer.

We expect to see it on TV soon!

Michael Chessman

The first in a series of so far pro bono defence videos Michael Rizzo (Chessman)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.68 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
insanejustice.avi