Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion (Revised Edition) 2009 by Robert Cialdini {ePub, Mobi} [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on January 25, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion (Revised Edition) 2009 by Robert Cialdini {ePub, Mobi} [Dr.Soc] (Size: 900.96 KB)
 Influence_ The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini.epub362.46 KB
 Influence_ The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini.mobi538.5 KB

Description

In case you get "404 - Torrent not found”,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

How to use:
*Open it with any E-Book Reader (Adobe Digital Reader, Calibre, iBooks etc.)

Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion (Revised Edition)

Author: Robert B. Cialdini
Paperback: 336 pages
Publisher: Harper Business; Revised edition (2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 006124189X
ISBN-13: 978-0061241895
Format: ePub, Mobi

Summary:

Influence, the classic book on persuasion, explains the psychology of why people say "yes"—and how to apply these understandings. Dr. Robert Cialdini is the seminal expert in the rapidly expanding field of influence and persuasion. His thirty-five years of rigorous, evidence-based research along with a three-year program of study on what moves people to change behavior has resulted in this highly acclaimed book.

You'll learn the six universal principles, how to use them to become a skilled persuader—and how to defend yourself against them. Perfect for people in all walks of life, the principles of Influence will move you toward profound personal change and act as a driving force for your success.
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
900.96 KB
seeders:4
leechers:1
Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion (Revised Edition) 2009 by Robert Cialdini {ePub, Mobi} [Dr.Soc]