Inferno - Brown, Dan.pdf

seeders: 4
leechers: 3
Added on October 26, 2015 by MAVERICKBROin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Inferno - Brown, Dan.pdf (Size: 1.9 MB)
 Inferno - Brown, Dan.pdf1.9 MB

Description

Inferno is the latest novel from the bestselling author of The DaVinci Code and Angels & Demons. In this book, his fictional hero, Prof. Robert Langdon surfaces again to resolve a mystery. So far all we know is that the book is based in Florence, Italy and the title is borrowed from the classic literature called Divine Comedy by Dante.

Divine Comedy is divided into three parts, Inferno, Purgatorio and Paradiso and the first part of this long epic poem is Inferno meaning Hell. Brown says that "Although I studied Dante's 'Inferno' as a student, it wasn't until recently, while researching in Florence, that I came to appreciate the enduring influence of Dante's work on the modern world. With this new novel, I am excited to take readers on a journey deep into this mysterious realm...a landscape of codes, symbols, and more than a few secret passageways."

All that is revealed about the book as yet is, "In the heart of Italy, Harvard professor of symbology, Robert Langdon, is drawn into a harrowing world centered on one of history's most enduring and mysterious literary masterpieces . . . Dante's Inferno."

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.9 MB
seeders:4
leechers:3
Inferno - Brown, Dan.pdf