Indestructible Hulk - Agent Of S H I E L D V1(2012) (Digital) (TLK-EMPIRE-HD) {VTS}

seeders: 20
leechers: 0
Added on May 5, 2014 by VikTSlickin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Indestructible Hulk - Agent Of S H I E L D V1(2012) (Digital) (TLK-EMPIRE-HD) {VTS} (Size: 143.31 MB)
 Indestructible Hulk Agent Of S.H.I.E.L.D. V1(2012)(Digital)(TLK-EMPIRE-HD).cbr143.31 MB

Description

Indestructible Hulk Agent Of S.H.I.E.L.D. V1(2012)(Digital)(TLK-EMPIRE-HD)

Mark Waid writes this first volume of the Marvel NOW Hulk series, with art by Leinel Francis Yu. Promotional info - "Hulk for hire! The Incredible Hulk is an indestructible force of nature, more weapon than man. Bruce Banner is the Hulk's human alter-ego, and the smartest man alive. Combined they are the most powerful, most intelligent weapon on the planet - and now they're both working for the government as Marvel NOW! makes the Hulk an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.! Taking on deadly threats including the Mad Thinker, the Quintronic Man and Attuma, Hulk goes from walking W.M.D. to world saver. But even when playing the hero, the Green Goliath is going to do what he does best...SMASH!"

Thanks go to Tyrant Lizard King-Empire for this HD digital copy. Please seed, and enjoy! :-)

Click Spidey for my uploads:

Don't know how to read a comic on your computer? Try CDisplayEX!
Torrent: CDisplayEx Version 1.9.9 Comic Book Reader for Windows x86 and x64

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
143.31 MB
seeders:20
leechers:0
Indestructible Hulk - Agent Of S H I E L D V1(2012) (Digital) (TLK-EMPIRE-HD) {VTS}

All Comments

Thanks