Incest Adventure v0.3.1 (Patreon - iccreations) [Closed]

seeders: 14
leechers: 0
Added on March 30, 2016 by Closedin XXX
Torrent verified.

Incest Adventure v0.3.1 (Patreon - iccreations) [Closed] (Size: 662.05 MB)
 Incest Adventure 0.3.1.zip662.05 MB

Description

"Incest Adventure" is a game influenced by 3D adult comics and old RPG elements. Currently the game consists of 2-3 hours of gameplay. As the game progresses the main character finds new ways to have sexual interactions with family and friends.

Screenshots:

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Changelog:
New quest, New Scenes, New Game Mechanics
- New Sister model. The old one was terrible. So I updated all of her Old/New scenes with the New Model.
- Quest Guide inside the player's room. Whenever you feel clueless... come visit the guide to help you on your way.
- Enemy Health Bars
- The "Forest ESCAPE" event is now easier. Wolves are more on a set path. It now doesn't give you a Game Over screen when you are caught, but sends you back to the cave to try again.
- Less guards when you need to sneak into the school.
- New areas for quest progression
- New Expression Poses for character conversations
- Small changes in enemy health/attack patterns

============================

Instructions:

1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on Game.exe to start playing.

Note: If game don't work for you then you need to install Torrent: RPG Maker VX Ace Runtime Package [Closed]

Year: 2016
Release date: 2016/03/01
Update date: 2016/03/21
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Incest, Big tits / Big breasts, Oral
Censorship: None / a patch to remove
Developer / Publisher: iccreations
Platform: PC / Windows
Version: 0.3.1
Language Game: English

Many uploaders seek to provide and maintain a good record of uploads.

If you give a Thumbs-Down or neg-rep please give a reason why.

FAQ: Should I give Torrent Feedback ?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
662.05 MB
seeders:14
leechers:0
Incest Adventure v0.3.1 (Patreon - iccreations) [Closed]

All Comments

Why are you guys telling Closed of all the problems?

He doesnot make the game. He just releases them here for us to play. For free.

I don't mean to sound rude but if you wish to complain about it not working or be sad and disappointed, maybe pay the actual dev and complain to him/her?
Those who have problems with blindfold minigame use this save file Torrent: Incest Adventure v0.3.1 Save file (Save01)
Would be nice if they could lower the difficulty for the final fight at the end, without cheat engine it's nearly impossible.
Really? I didn't have trouble. I was lvl 7 or 8 when I did it. Remember to buy the best equipment (weapon & armor) & stock up on heals. I thought that fight was rather easy. The hardest fight imo is the wolf if you're not prepared for it.
Yeah.. only bought the best equipment in the beginning so fighting the wolf was pretty easy, didn't think there would be a restock.
Mine freezes after fighting the school bully. The program itself does not freeze, but I can't move.
Just avoid them as you progress up. This version has like half as many wolfs as the last one so it should be easier. The path is straight forward up until the last one you just have to fake it out the AI pathing is pretty bad.
Oh yea, he's probably the only challenge in the game right now because of how much the difficulty jumps between him and the boss prior. I trained my lvl til 4 or 5 (can't remember) fighting the snakes. Sold any hunting knives, bought all the best equipment and stocked up on heals. Just gotta attack and when your health is low heal especially when it warns you of the tri-attack. It's OK to use heal items 2 turns in a row, none of the bosses heal to my knowledge.
Right click on Incest Adventure folder > Properties > Uncheck Read-only and click Apply.
i can't uncheck it :(
me to.error when start to play with neighbours.
I played through it with no errors. You might have a corrupted save file. It only takes 1.5hrs at the most so if you didn't make multiple saves then you might need to restart.
New game. Try moving folder to desktop too. I know these games sometimes have read only issues and moving to desktop always works for me.