In This Moment - Blood At The Orpheum 2014 BDRip 720p - MediaClub

seeders: 10
leechers: 0
Added on March 31, 2014 by Octoblastin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

In This Moment - Blood At The Orpheum 2014 BDRip 720p - MediaClub (Size: 1.45 GB)
 In.This.Moment-Blood.At.The.Orpheum.2014.BDRip.720p-MediaClub.mkv1.45 GB

Description

Information about the film

Original title : In This Moment - Blood At The Orpheum

Year : 2014

Genre : Alternative Metal, Electronic Rock, Industrial Metal

Directed by: Brad Golovin

Artist : In This Moment

Description: Southern California group IN THIS MOMENT produces double release "Blood Special Edition", which includes her latest album "Blood" and a bonus live DVD & Blu-ray "Blood At The Orpheum", January 21, 2014 in North America label Century Media. For this release "Blood" added a cover version of "Closer" NINE INCH NAILS and DVD & Blu-ray contains the full concert. "Blood At The Orpheum" was recorded May 21, 2013 in Madison , where the group has long supported local radio station WJJO. Team spoke at this radio station organized a series of concerts "Mayday Maylay" and prepared for this performance are a number of surprises , including the rarely performed live songs and a brand new stage show .

Studio : Century Media

Duration: 1:05:07

Translation: Not required

File

Quality : BDRip 720p

Video : MPEG- 4 AVC, 3000 kbit / s , 1280x544, 23.976 frames / sec

Audio: English (AC3, 2 ch, 192 kbit / s)

Tracklist

01. Intro (It Is Written / Rise With Me)

02. Adrenalize

03. Blazin '

04. Beast Within

05. Beautiful Tragedy

06. Into the Light

07. The Blood Legion

08. The Gun Show

09. Whore

10 . Burn

11. Blood

12. Ending Credits (Whore)

"Blood At The Orpheum" was recorded May 21, 2013 in Madison , where the group has long supported local radio station WJJO. Groups spoke at this radio station organized a series of concerts "Mayday Maylay" and prepared for this performance are a number of surprises , including the rarely performed live songs and a brand new stage show .

DVD director Brad made ​​Golovin (Brad Golowin), known for his work with MISS MAY I and 10 YEARS.

IN THIS MOMENT vocalist Maria Brink (Maria Brink) told The Pulse Of Radio, that before the group appeared massive stage show , she went down into the crowd and engaging the mosh pit . " Now I do not need to do this every time, because we have such a large-scale scenery, and we strengthen the theatrical element in the scene ," - she said. - " But from time to time I need that adrenaline rush . The last time I did so , it was very funny - at that moment I did not realize this , but then they told me that when I walked through the crowd with the words : ' Do not touch me , I am getting nervous ! ' I went into the crowd with these words ! (Laughs) And it worked ! Parted All ! "

IN THIS MOMENT will shock 2014 - tour "The Hellpop Tour II" starts on January 2 in Portland , Oregon, and will end on January 25 in Cape Coral , Fla., after which the group immediately sent to five-day cruise "Shiprocked", which sails from Miami, Florida , on January 26 in the direction of the Bahamas. Opening for IN THIS MOMENT on tour "Hellpop II" perform BUTCHER BABIES, DEVOUR THE DAY and ALL HAIL THE YETI.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.45 GB
seeders:10
leechers:0
In This Moment - Blood At The Orpheum 2014 BDRip 720p - MediaClub

Trailer

All Comments

thanks!
Perfect copy. Chapters preserved in VLC too, which makes selecting individual tracks a breeze.

Many thanks, Octoblast