In the Line of Fire: How to Handle Tough Questions When It Counts

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 30, 2008 by in Books
Torrent verified.

In the Line of Fire: How to Handle Tough Questions When It Counts (Size: 5.1 MB)
 In.the.Line.of.Fire.How.to.Handle.Tough.Questions.When.It.Counts.pdf5.1 MB

Description

"""In my role at Cisco Systems, I am confronted with challenging questions from customers, government leaders, press, and analysts on a daily basis. The techniques used in this book, In the Line of Fire, are spot on; providing straightforward ways to be on the offense in all communications situations."" Sue Bostrom, SVP Internet Business Solutions Group and Worldwide Government Affairs, Cisco Systems ""In an era where businesspeople and politicians unfortunately have proven their inability to be honest with bad news, I believe this book should be prescribed reading in every business school, and for every management training session. In fact, I hope it is read by a far wider audience than that. It's just what our society needs right now."" Po Bronson, author of the bestselling What Should I Do With My Life? ""Jerry Weissman tells the tales of the makings of presidents and kings, the dramas of the dramatic moments of our time, and in each episode he uncovers the simple truths behind what makes great leaders like Ronald Reagan and Colin Powell loved and trusted. Great truths made simple and compelling for any leader to use."" Scott Cook, Founding CEO, Intuit ""Jerry's book is a must read for any presenter facing tough and challenging questions from their audience. This book provides the fundamental foundation on how to prepare, be agile, and take charge no matter how difficult the question."" Leslie Culbertson, Corporate Vice President Director of Corporate Finance, Intel Corporation ""During one of the most important periods of my career, Jerry used the concepts in In the Line of Fire to prepare me and my team for the EarthLink IPO road show. He helped us field tough questions from the toughest possible audience: potential investors, but the same skills are necessary for every audience. Sky Dayton, Founder EarthLink and Boingo Wireless, CEO SK-EarthLink ""Jerry Weissman helped prepare my management team for our recent IPO. I sat in on some of the sessions and was most impressed with Jerry's innovative ways of teaching and optimizing effective executive communication methods. This training, encapsulated well in his new book, In The Line of Fire, paid off handsomely during our numerous road show presentations."" Ray Dolby, Founder and Chairman, Dolby Laboratories, Inc. ""Whether you're a classroom teacher or the President, this book will help you be an effective communicator. This book is so insightful, reading it feels like cheating. Tough questions no longer test my limits."" Reed Hastings, Founder and CEO, Netflix ""Even the greatest start encounters tough questions. Read Jerry's book before you need it, or you'll be in deep sushi."" Guy Kawasaki, author of the bestselling The Art of the Start ""Have you ever been faced with a tough question? Jerry Weissman shows how it's not necessarily what the answer is. It's how you answer that will allow you to prevail and win!"" Tim Koogle, Founding CEO, Yahoo! ""Jerry's technique is both masterful and universal because it finds common ground between audience and speaker, hard questions and direct answers, all with a very simple principle: truth."" Pierre Omidyar, Founder of eBay and Omidyar Network ""I've been asking tough questions for half a century and listening to variously brilliant, boring, evasive or illuminating answers. Jerry Weissman's book will help anyone...anyone...answer even the toughest questions."" Mike Wallace, Senior Correspondent, Sixty Minutes, CBS News"

ISBN: 0131855174
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Date: 2005-07-01
Pages: Jerry Weissman
Author: 216

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.1 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0