In My Own Way: An Autobiography by Alan W. Watts (retail)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 10, 2015 by thesunrisein Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

In My Own Way: An Autobiography by Alan W. Watts (retail) (Size: 2.03 MB)
 In My Own Way - Alan Watts.mobi1.24 MB
 In My Own Way - Alan Watts.epub729.16 KB
 Cover.jpg73.17 KB
 metadata.opf2.25 KB

Description

In this new edition of his acclaimed autobiography — long out of print and rare until now — Alan Watts tracks his spiritual and philosophical evolution from a child of religious conservatives in rural England to a freewheeling spiritual teacher who challenged Westerners to defy convention and think for themselves. From early in this intellectual life, Watts shows himself to be a philosophical renegade and wide-ranging autodidact who came to Buddhism through the teachings of Christmas Humphreys and D. T. Suzuki. Told in a nonlinear style, In My Own Way wonderfully combines Watts’ own brand of unconventional philosophy and often hilarious accounts of gurus, celebrities, psychedelic drug experiences, and wry observations of Western culture. A charming foreword written by Watts’ father sets the tone of this warm, funny, and beautifully written story of a compelling figure who encouraged readers to “follow your own weird” — something he always did himself, as his remarkable account of his life shows.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.03 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
In My Own Way: An Autobiography by Alan W. Watts (retail)