In-Car Manx Rally 1983 - 360p - MP4 - x265-HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]]

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on October 21, 2015 by OptimusPr1mein TV
Torrent verified.

In-Car Manx Rally 1983 - 360p - MP4 - x265-HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]] (Size: 364.05 MB)
 In-Car Manx Rally 1983 - 360p - MP4 - x265-HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]].mp4364.05 MB

Description

If you've ever wondered what its like to drive a rally car at speed, this is your chance! Race the first days stages of the 1983 Rothmans Manx International with renowned rally expert Ari Vatanen and co-driver Terry Harryman reading the pace notes.

Revealing in-car camera footage provides gripping viewing as they negotiate the twists and turns in foggy and wet conditions, capturing some dramatic moments in their Opel Manta 400 rally car.

During one section Vatanen clips the wall at speed, spectacularly puncturing a tyre but they continue to drive on as rubber shreds from the wheel rims! A review of this documentary in Autosport sums it up nicely...

"Despite the speeds, the specially designed camera holds a perfect picture throughout ...make sure you get a copy of In-Car Manx. It's terrific."

All My New Uploads Are Encoded In The New Codec, Click The Logo To Find Out How To Play It

The above graphic and file information graphic with many thanks to Panther10.95K

Also, outside the realm of motorsport check out this thread of mine:

Thread: OptimusPr1me's Transformers, Anime & Forgotten Movies/Series Thread

Special Credit to actualsize22 for supplying the source.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
364.05 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2
In-Car Manx Rally 1983 - 360p - MP4 - x265-HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]]

Screenshots

In-Car Manx Rally 1983 - 360p - MP4 - x265-HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]] screenshot
In-Car Manx Rally 1983 - 360p - MP4 - x265-HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]] screenshot