Improve Your Photography-50 Essential Digital Photography Tips and Technique[Team Nanban]

seeders: 10
leechers: 1
Added on January 24, 2013 by 594mgnavin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Improve Your Photography-50 Essential Digital Photography Tips and Technique[Team Nanban] (Size: 6.69 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from 594mgnav torrents on BTScene.eu.txt67 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From Torrentmafia.org.txt40 bytes
 Improve Your Photography-50 Essential Digital Photography Tips and Technique[Team Nanban].pdf6.61 MB
 Improve Your Photography-50 Essential Digital Photography Tips and Technique[Team Nanban].jpeg79.5 KB
 Readme.txt1.01 KB
 VISIT ME ON FACEBOOK.txt42 bytes

Description

Improve Your Photography-50 Essential Digital Photography Tips and Technique[Team Nanban]

2010 | ISBN: 1451508409 | 132 pages | PDF | 6 MB

DESCRIPTION:

Improve Your Photography is a collection of 50 digital photography tips & techniques from digital photography author and instructor, Kevin L. Moss.
Known for his easy to understand style, Kevin proceeds to describe individual techniques that will help you become a better photographer.
Some tips are obvious, while other techniques are in the category of "why didn't I think of that?".

You'll start out reading about the virtues of using a 50mm f/1.8 lens on your digital SLR or learning the importance of knowing how to use everything on your digital camera,
then Kevin will throw you for a loop. He'll move on explaining how to create cool abstracts in Photoshop, and then on to explaining the details of a color managed workflow.

PLZ SEED WHILE AND AFTER DOWNLOADING...

"SHARING IS CARING"

visit me on facebook -

https://www.facebook.com/594mgnav.Torrentz

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.69 MB
seeders:10
leechers:1