IMAX Ocean Wonderland 3D 1080p Half-SBS AC3

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on May 23, 2011 by in Movies > 3D Movies
Torrent verified.

IMAX Ocean Wonderland 3D 1080p Half-SBS AC3 (Size: 1.71 GB)
 IMAX Ocean Wonderland 3D 1080p Half-SBS AC3.mkv1.71 GB

Description

After downloading 3D Half-SBS content from different sources online I have discovered that much of it is not in a playable format for my LG 50PX950 3D TV. My 3D TV will play .mkv files from a USB drive but the format needs to be specifically 1080p video with AC3 audio. This will also be the case for many other 3D TV owners out there. A lot of uploaded 3D content seems to have DTS audio and various video resolutions, which requires decoding to a playable format. So I thought I would upload my decoded content to save other users the headache, hassle and time. I have also decided to maintain a max movie/file size of 4GB to accommodate the use of a FAT32 formatted USB drive.

Video Stream

Codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC (part 10) (avc1)

Resolution: 1920x1080

Frame Rate: 25

Audio Stream

Codec: A52 Audio (aka AC3) (a52)

Language: English

Channels: Stereo

Sample Rate: 44100 Hz

Bitrate: 64 kb/s

Please help seed!

Cheers

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.71 GB
seeders:7
leechers:2
IMAX Ocean Wonderland 3D 1080p Half-SBS AC3

Trailer

All Comments

When you look at the "Main" part of this, it's Alice in Wonderland's info.
So....no one here had problems with this? This movie split into sbs 15 minutes into the film and could not be put back to 3d. It is not the uploader but the file, hard to believe I'm the only one it's happened to.
Excellent in 3D TY for the up
THX Great copy
great!
THANKS GOOD COPY
Works Great with WD TV LIVE MEDIA PLAYER and picture looks awesome on Sony XBR .
I really like this one. So beautiful and nice 3D. Some good spots where the fish are out of the screen. One of them was so close I could have kissed it.
thank you