Icewind Dale I + II complete GOG Games

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on December 28, 2015 by adamantaliasin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Icewind Dale I + II complete GOG Games (Size: 3.11 GB)
 setup_icewind_dale_complete_2.0.0.11.exe1.52 GB
 icewinddale_avatars.zip268.55 KB
 icewinddale_manuals.zip1.77 MB
 icewinddale_map.zip961.65 KB
 icewinddale_screensaver.zip544.96 KB
 icewinddale_soundtrack.zip196.56 MB
 icewinddale_wallpapers.zip23 MB
 icewinddale_artworks.zip8.14 MB
 icewind_dale_2_soundtrack.zip69.41 MB
 ID2_artworks.zip812.1 KB
 ID2_Avatars.zip54.94 KB
 ID2_Book_of_Spells_and_Table.zip1.8 MB
 ID2_Manual.zip3.65 MB
 ID2_Wallpapers.zip11.34 MB
 setup_icewind_dale2_2.0.0.11.exe1.27 GB

Description

In the northernmost reaches of the Forgotten Realms lies the frozen and untamed region known as Icewind Dale. Journey deep into the Spine of the World Mountains, a harsh and unforgiving territory teeming with fearsome and merciless beasts. There you must confront an ancient evil that threatens to unleash an unspeakable horror upon the face of Faerun.
Just then a new war begins between people of the Ten Towns and the barbarian tribes united under a new king. Journey to the secluded town of Loneywood to forestall the invasion and discover the secret that lies locked within he frozen Heart of Winter in an awesome adaptation of the Advanced of Dungeons and Dragons system.
This is the classic version of Icewind Dale with the Heart of Winter and Trials of the Luremaster expansions. Looking for the most complete Icewind Dale experience? Check out Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition with upgraded graphical features, and integrated favorite community mods.
Multiplayer notice:Multiplayer is available only as multiplayer-over-LAN.
Includes the original Icewind Dale and its two expansion packs- Heart of Winter and Trials of The Luremaster
Epic music composed by multiple award-winning composer Jeremy Soule
Experience an exciting action RPG set in the famous Forgotten Realms campaign setting

The worst fear of the civilized realms has come true. The Goblinoids have united into an army of outcasts and misfits and they want to claim the Ten Towns for themselves. Massive swarms of Orcs and Worg-mounted Goblins are attempting to overrun the town of Targos, and that's just the beginning! A call has gone out to all those willing to face insurmountable odds in defense of the Ten Towns. Will you heed the call to arms and face the greatest threat to the Spine of the World?
Multiplayer notice:Multiplayer is available only as multiplayer-over-LAN.
Includes the original Icewind Dale II and the Adventure Pack
An interesting story and well-designed quests that will test both your cunning and your tactical acumen.
Hundreds of unique magical items, from swords to talismans, each with its own, detailed description.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.11 GB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Icewind Dale I + II complete GOG Games

Trailer

Screenshots

Icewind Dale I + II complete GOG Games screenshot
Icewind Dale I + II complete GOG Games screenshot