Ice Cold Gold S03E12 400p 283mb HDTV x264-][ Divided or Conquered (Season Finale) ][ 15-May-2015 ] mp4

seeders: 124
leechers: 33
Added on May 15, 2015 by psspssbupin TV
Torrent verified.

Ice Cold Gold S03E12 400p 283mb HDTV x264-][ Divided or Conquered (Season Finale) ][ 15-May-2015 ] mp4 (Size: 283.1 MB)
 Ice.Cold.Gold.S03E12.400p.283mb.HDTV.x264-][ Divided or Conquered (Season Finale) ][ 15-May-2015...283.1 MB

Description

Ice.Cold.Gold.S03E12.400p.283mb.HDTV.x264-][ Divided or Conquered (Season Finale) ][ 15-May-2015 ].mp4

encoded a small mp4 from a mkv dhd 720p source..

help seed it I cant do it alone cheers.. too many leechers slowing it down tonight

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
283.1 MB
seeders:124
leechers:33
Ice Cold Gold S03E12 400p 283mb HDTV x264-][ Divided or Conquered (Season Finale) ][ 15-May-2015 ] mp4

All Comments

Thank you! :)
***LAST WEEKS EPISODE***
no the start is a recap and rolls back 5min from where they left of in the last episode
check the upvotes and prev comments

really the last episode should of been a double one.. but as usual the cable tvs try to milk the money from the viewers

the series really dragged on didnt it.. I feel 5 episodes could of been all in 1 episode lol
Eric is an a** - he's arrogant / smug / egotist . irregardless of the split . The whole crew is entitled share up until them parting ways from a legal standpoint - On the other hand -they make $$ doing the show . Nice quality print - thanks 4 the share psspssbup
and many locations would be impossible to mine as too dangerous as well.. there are 3 egos in the team butting heads and legally.. all locations found goes to the team legally I agree.. espc the locations leading up to the split as they were a team and if the spot prior to the split was the valid place (viable mining spot) then all share
remember I dont have to share the files I sourced and not here for requests or provide a service.. sharing is a risk
sure rippers get the source but sharing is the biggest risk as exposes ips
You're 100 % correct on that - And that's 1 reason why I don't upload here . I used to upload to Demonoid / TPB / 1337X Noir . Too many people demand content - B*tch about quality / format and file size . It cost $$ to a service provider ( I pay 100 $ CDN per month ) And then $ for a decent seedbox . And then the time and effort it takes doing the encoding / uploading / seeding . I for one grab a bit of the content you share and am grateful .
Thanx alot
exciting episode but man its taken a whole season to pretty much start over and find a place to mine.. so really it might happen next Season huh
That all depends if it's viable to mine - And some locations are less than ideal . And then there's always the Government , they can deny their claims ( and back door them like they did with the Rubies ahaha)
yes.. the cowboys found gold but it would cost more to blast it out of the rock then the gold is worth. so their team lost big time..
they needed to put their egos aside and work as a team.. not all erics places were any good either..
I agree but I understand their point - Eric acted like everyone's Boss and not like equal partners - His attitude sucked - He Fired the guy from last season ( river dredger ) even before they left The U.S. He made a lot of Rash decisions all season - I never liked Americo ( he's a cry-baby ) John is a hot head - The Cowboys are jerks - And Eric is a douche - Which leaves Gator - he's always been cool - IMHO the rest are idiots AHAHAHA . Just Sayin' (~_^)
lol i agree.. they might not though :)