I Wouldn't Be in Your Shoes-1948-you are about to experience one of the rarest B films to be found anywhere

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on May 12, 2010 by lee1001in Movies
Torrent verified.

I Wouldn't Be in Your Shoes-1948-you are about to experience one of the rarest B films to be found anywhere (Size: 711.88 MB)
 I wouldn´t be in your shoes- 1948.avi711.88 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Movies : Film-Noir : Other quality : English

Look out for the signpost ahead noir-heads, you are about to experience one of the rarest B films to be found anywhere in Dark City. This movie is so rare, that there are simply no copies available of it on VHS or DVD anywhere including our library! Another truly “lost noir” rarity is brought back to life through the efforts of the Thursday Night Screenings.

A Cornell Woolrich novel was the source for the variable Monogram melodrama I Wouldn't Be in Your Shoes. The plot refers to the dancing shoes of young terpsichorean Tom (Don Castle). A print from one of those shoes is found at the scene of a murder, and the police don't buy Tom's story that his footwear was stolen. The only person who believes in Tom's innocence is his wife and dancing partner Ann (Elyse Knox), and it is she who follows the trail of clues to the genuine killer. Without revealing the ending, it can be noted here that the actual miscreant has remained in very close proximity of both Tom and Ann all along -- and has been encouraged to do so by the police!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
711.88 MB
seeders:2
leechers:2
I Wouldn't Be in Your Shoes-1948-you are about to experience one of the rarest B films to be found anywhere

Trailer

All Comments

Much appreciated, lost classic.
Looks exactly as you would expect to see it on the big screen in 1948. Complete with the occasional hair in the gate and white streaky lines. So until they (or if they) bring out a re-mastered DVD copy of this old classic; this is the best copy you could ever expect to get your hands on.
Great share, thanks
It downloaded well and it is a terrific example of Noir. Thanks so much.