seeders: 0
leechers: 23
Added on January 16, 2015 by dalesteynin Movies > Asian
Torrent verified.

I telugu 2015 dvdscr (Size: 810.47 MB)
 I telugu 2015 dvdscr.mp4802.35 MB
 sample.mp48.12 MB

Description

The story starts with a terribly deformed hunchback abducting Diya Amy Jackson on her marriage day. Unclear about his intentions she is held captive in an abandoned mansion, while the hunchback goes about exacting strange revenge ploys on his victims, starting of with Ravi, a body-builder. He sets fire on a drunk Ravi only to save him exactly after couple of minute, as if he wanted Ravi to survive. We then cut to Lingesan (Vikram), a Chennai body Builder and a Mr India aspirant, who works hard to achieve Mr Tamil Nadu title and in the process earns the irk of fellow body builder, Ravi. his success brings him a small time modelling career, till he meets his crush, Diya, an A-list model who cajols Lingesan to take up a big modelling assignment to be canned in China. He does several TV modelling assignments his modelling career grows, during which he offends an advertising guru (Ramkumar) and also the attention of transgender makeup artist, Ojas. His career gives him opportunity to get close to Diya (Amy Jackson) who is a famous model and uses Lingesan to get rid of romantic advances of John (Upen Patel). Lee aka Lingesan who has had a crush on Diya from even before his modelling career(even buys all feminine products that she advertises for and keeps them with him) goes on a modelling assignment with her to China where Diya romances with him and also makes the assignment a success. John and the other antagonists who have fire added to their jealousy now plot for Lingesans downfall which ends up in transforming Lingesan from a smart looking man to a monster looking hunchback.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
810.47 MB
seeders:0
leechers:23
I telugu 2015 dvdscr

Screenshots

I telugu 2015 dvdscr screenshot