I Shall Remain v0.8.6.1 (Windows) | VIruz

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on December 23, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

I Shall Remain v0.8.6.1 (Windows) | VIruz (Size: 489.04 MB)
 I_Shall_Remain_v0.8.6.1.zip489.04 MB

Description

Here it is! I Shall Remain for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the I Shall Remain - Version v0.8.6.1 (Windows) You can find a trailer for I Shall Remain here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions, worried about my torrent then check it yourself with Virustotal.
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

====================================================================================================
Description:
I Shall Remain is an A-RPG with Survival aspects game. Situated in an alternate history at the end of the Second World War, when Nazis managed to release a deadly virus over US territory, the game tells the story of two brothers and their intricate relation with the apocalyptic world rising in the leftovers of the Z0M81 Pandemic ravage.

Full change list:

With the holiday approaching and since the next release is going to be at the end of January, we used the first ten days of the month to focus on testing and improving the whole game experience. There is no special thing that has been added but there are a lot of improvements in many departments (art, sound, discussions and lore, logic). Thank you everyone for playing and giving us feedback! - Content adjustments to most maps - More textures updated - generally made everything more apocalyptic - Dialogs and quest texts adjusted in many places - Teammate experience and progress is shown on the Teammate UI in main player HUD now - Teammate broken weapons is shown on the Teammate UI in main player HUD now - Implemented logic for teammates that have something to tell to player (instead of reaching a certain location, their request to talk to you should appear at anytime if you advanced enough into the story) - Fixed the issues with taking CJ as a teammate - Fixed the issue where you coudln't talk to Stanley on Ellis Island - Mutations parameters adjusted (overall, new started games should give zombies higher chances for mutations to appear) - No requirement of a medical kit to revive teammates from now on (might leave it on harder difficulty levels) - Grass added to Ellis Island scnee, grass adjusted in other scenes - Goons save correctly now and will fight against you as well as against Infected - The last 3 music scores are in - Change Alphabet City's zone index from 5 to 1 (fast travelling uses this to determine how much will pass from one destination to another) - Fatigue regeneration increased around fire (is half of the rate inside buildings) - Alphabet City fire shelter added (was missing entirely) - Newport Shelter adjustments to scene geometry and collision shapes - Teammates receive now an experience bonus regarding main character leadership level (0.2*Leadership level). - Adjusted smoke and night fog effects - Infants book added to Central Park map - Thomas documents mutation information added - Andrea infected documents content added (will adjust on them further) - Ellis Island documents content added (will adjust on them further) - Run a sound when a quest starts (this way the player can see better when a quest starts and can look at the details) - Fix for osmosis where it was allocated to each unit but didn't show in UI (would have snown units healing themselves without having the mutation shown in the UI) - Fix for teammates to get positioned correctly near the main char when he dies and resets his position (sometimes the teammates would reset to the start of the map, not where the player was) - Adjust attack speed weapon bonus - Wilson boss spawns correctly once with its pack now - 25% chance for baby explode mutation by default - 2 new loading hints added - Put teammate icon in the right position after dismissing other teammate - At night zombies use only 75% of their visibility range (this makes it easier to sneak pass them)- Tank material adjusted when you are in (makes it easier to see which way you shoot at night) - Fix "doctrines aren't correctly shown' in case of a squad with size bigger than 1 - 'Do not count CJ in squad size' fixed - Rejuvenation applies 10% to boss, 20% to the rest of the units - Bosses generates at least rare weapon enhancers. - New weapon enhancer icon and stamp - overwritten the old one - Patrick Russel second ability only gives now 1% chance to instant kill not 2%. - Now the bullets go to a height suited to the zombie's height (beside the snipe and rifle ones, will fix those too in the future) - Two more parameters added to teammates AI to adjust their behavior - Teamamte sounds adjusted, women and men use correct sounds, no sounds when we enter a map - Change the color for selection in Infected list. - Creep material specular adjusted - Hovering text added for when a teammate needs assistance with its health - Locker added to bh1 scene - Remove "Pyromancer" and "Training day" doctrines from locker in Flatiron Shelter map - Taunt mutation effects removed for now - Fix "do not show warning message when moving weapon enhancer in a empty inventory slot" issue. - Count and use scraps from all squad members inventories for different mechanical actions. - Increase the weapon loot chance in Survive game mode. - Adjusted survive map a bit to avoid crashes which tell units to go out of the path map - Use proper icons for CJ and Tommy abilities. 

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
489.04 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
I Shall Remain v0.8.6.1 (Windows) | VIruz

Trailer

All Comments

hello mate, 1st thanks for all your uploads :) you are doing wonderful work and I enjoyed a lot of quality time thanks to your uploads.

I downloaded many of your torrents and all worked fine except this one. When I click on the exe nothing happens.

Cheers mate
Can't seem to run it. Try running the .exe as admin or anything. Doesn't even execute. :/
Have you tried the fixes in the description? for common related game errors etc..