I Prevail - Album and Blank Space single [MP3 320kbps] [PairedPrototype]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 31, 2015 by napster100in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

I Prevail - Album and Blank Space single [MP3 320kbps] [PairedPrototype] (Size: 68.83 MB)
 cover170x170.jpeg7.44 KB
 I Prevail - Blank Space (Taylor Swift).mp310.38 MB
 cover170x170.jpeg15.74 KB
 I Prevail - Crossroads.mp38.01 MB
 I Prevail - Deceivers.mp310.45 MB
 I Prevail - Face Your Demons.mp37.33 MB
 I Prevail - Heart vs. Mind.mp39.04 MB
 I Prevail - Love, Lust, and Liars.mp37.73 MB
 I Prevail - My Heart I Surrender.mp37.92 MB
 I Prevail - The Enemy.mp37.95 MB

Description

I Prevail's EP Heart vs. Mind and the viral cover Blank Space single with album cover pictures included all in one torrent for your convenience.

All tracks are MP3 at 320kbps for high quality listening experience.
If you enjoy this artist, please give them some respect and help them buy purchasing these tracks. These are uploaded for a preview experience only.

Brought to you by PairedPrototype a.k.a napster100

About I Prevail

Biography
An explosive hardcore quintet from Rochester Hills, Michigan, I Prevail formed in 2013 around the talents of Brian Burkheiser (vocals), Eric Vanlerberghe (vocals), Steve Menoian (guitar), Jordan Berger (guitar), and Lee Runestad (drums). Employing a blistering blend of metalcore, pop-punk, and post-hardcore that invokes names like Bring Me the Horizon, We Came as Romans, and A Day to Remember, the band issued their debut EP, Heart vs. Mind, independently in December 2014. A hard-hitting cover of Taylor Swift's "Blank Space," which elicited over two million views on YouTube, helped to further establish the band as rising force within the hardcore scene.

Formed:
2013 in Rochester Hills, MI

Genre
Rock
Post-Hardcore

You can support the artist here
iTunes - Heart vs. Mind
iTunes - Blank Space Single

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
68.83 MB
seeders:0